J A M E S O N || A C A D E M Y ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

[bg=#8c8484]
#f0026d
"I will not fall prey to society's desire to turn girls into emotional, insecure neurotics."
[/bg]
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo4_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
B A S I C S

Full Name:
"Yeah, I think it's ugly too."
. Breanne Grace Herman .

Alias(es):
"It's probably best if you call me Brea, almost everyone does."[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
. Brea, Bree, Bee .

Date of Birth:
"I've always had Halloween themed birthday parties."
. October 7th .

Astrological Sign:
"I never even read my horoscope."
. Libra .

. 17 .

Ethnicity:
"Well, I have red hair, so I'm obviously a little Scottish."
. Scottish, Irish, and American .

Sexual Orientation:
"Oh, I'm not into girls. Sorry."
. Heterosexual .

Sex:
"Born female and..."
. Female .

. Female / Feminine .

Religion:
"I'm not really religious. Like, at all."
. Athiest .

Social Status:
"It's very obvious that I'm a trend setter, Love."
. Trender .

Grade:
"Still got over a year here... It's great. Love it."
. Junior .

Social Class:
"Well, my family certainly isn't struggling."
. Upper-Middle Class .

"I'm focusing on school for now."
. N/A .
[/bg]

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko3_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco10_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
P H Y S I C A L

Height:
"I'm actually closer to average height."[/bg]​
[bg=#ffffff]
. 5'4'' .

Weight
"It's rude to ask a lady about her weight."
. 116lbs .

Piercing(s):
"Oh, just my ears."
. Twice on both ear lobes .

Tattoo(s):
"Ahah, no. At least not yet."
. N/A .

Scar(s):
"I would just die if I ever got a scar. They're so ugly!"
. N/A .

Birthmark(s):
"Not a beauty mark in sight."
. N/A .
[/bg]

tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto4_250.gif
tw-3a-milakunis.gif
tumblr_n3h11ccdTA1rlccngo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
A T T R I B U T E S

Personality:
"I'm actually smarter than most people assume."[/bg]​
[bg=#ffffff]
. Brea is a very quiet and reserved girl. She's very intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, and gets stressed out when she isn't able to do so. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with her friends, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Brea is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others. However, she will never stick up for herself. She'd one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself .

Biography:
"Yeah, my past really isn't of any importance."
. Brea was born to a single mother, and has always been an only child. Although she's never met her father, nor does she have any desire to, he always sends a check in the mail for child care. Her mother makes pretty good pay, but her job requires her to leave town for several days at a time very often. Brea was usually left with her grandmother whenever her mother had to leave town, until she turned fourteen. At that time her grandmother had been moved into a nursing and Brea had to start staying home when her mother left town.

At first it took Brea a while to adjust, but she quickly became independent and capable of taking care of herself. Her mother got her a debit card when she turned sixteen, and Brea used it to order food each night, since she cannot cook to save her life. Breanne and her mother have always had a distant relationship, but Brea has grown to prefer it over a typical mother and daughter relationship. She's always been a fairly good student, always getting A's in her classes. She picked up the hobby of creative writing along the way, and has competed in several online competitions. No one really knows this about Brea, except for her grandmother, because she doesn't usually share things about herself like this. But, she is very proud of the competitions she has won

During Breanne's last year in junior high she went to visit her grandmother, and showed her a piece of a short story she was writing. He grandmother was very impressed by it, and asked for a copy so she could read in when she had nothing to do. Breanne agreed, and sent it to her grandmother in an email. Her grandmother finished reading it in a week's time, and when she was finished she forwarded it to her lifelong friend, who was a professor at Jameson Academy. The professor was also impressed, and after talking to a few school representatives Breanne was invited to attend the academy .

Skills/Talents:
"I'm more than just a pretty face."
. Brea has always been very good at writing creatively. She can read upside down with ease, and has always been good at spelling. In addition to this, math is her best subject. She's also very empathetic .

Hobbies/Interests:
"I just love to party."
. Brea likes to write short stories, and she also reads a lot. Because she has a sweet tooth, she can often be found baking. She also Netflix binges sometimes, if that counts? Lastly, because she is part of the Trendies, she can often be seen at parties .

Favorite:
"If you buy me strawberry Ice Cream I'll love you forever."
Food - Strawberry Ice Cream

Color - Hot Pink

Book Genre - Dystopian Novels

Music Genre - Pop Music

Movie Genre - Live Action (especially when Superhero's are involved) or Romance

[/bg]

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
[/bg]​
[bg=#ffffff]
D E S I R E D
S C H E D U L E

"We all are here to learn, after all."
Elective 1:
Elective 2:
Elective 3:
Elective 4:
English Class: British & World Literature
History Class: U.S. Government & Politics
Science Class: Chemistry
Mathematics Class: Algebra

Extra Curricular Activity:
"Trust me, I can dance."
. Track & Field .

Sport's Club:
"I can't do anything fancy, but I play defense well."
. Soccer .

[/bg]

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff][/bg]​
[bg=#ffffff]
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
"I try not to make any enemies... But, shit happens."
Romantic Interest(s):
. n .

Close/Best Friends:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Friendly Strangers:
. n .

Acquaintances:
. n .

Nemesis/Rivals/Enemies:
. n .

Disliked Strangers:
. n .

Strangers:
. n .

[/bg]

[bg=#8c8484]"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."
[/bg]

[bg=#8c8484]
#ed4b15
"I'm not adorable, I'm an awkward turtle."
[/bg]

tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo1_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo4_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo6_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo9_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
B A S I C S

Full Name:
"My dad says I should always introduce myself with my full name."
. Braeden Anthony Roden .

Alias(es):
"But, most people find it easy to just give me a nickname."
. Bray .

Date of Birth:
"Best day of the year! Party at my place!"
. August 26th .

Astrological Sign:
"Um... I'm actually not sure?"
. Virgo .

"I'm technically an adult, even if I don't act like one."
. 18 .

Ethnicity:
"I'm one of the whitest people you'll ever meet... I mean, come on! My skin is blinding!"
. Caucasian ; American .

Sexual Orientation:
"I kissed a girl and I liked it!"
. Heterosexual .

Sex:
"Well, last time I checked, I was a boy."
. Male .

. Male / Masculine .

Religion:
"It's the only religion I've ever known."
. Christian .

Social Status:
"I just can't keep a serious face, I won't apologize."
. Goofball .

Grade:
"Finally my last year, then I can get on with my life."
. Senior (12th Grade) .

Social Class:
"Yeah, my family has money. But I don't brag."
. Upper Class .

"None as of right now, though my parents have been on my ass about it."
. N/A .

[/bg]
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo9_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo5_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo3_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
P H Y S I C A L

Height:
"I guess you could say I'm tall."
. 5'11'' .

Weight:
"I hear this is a rude question to ask someone."
. 147lbs .

Piercing(s):
"When I watched my sister get her ears pierced I fainted... I just can't handle needles."
. N/A .

Tattoo(s):
"Again... needles!"
. N/A .

Scar(s):
"You would think someone as accident prone as I am would be covered in them. But... nope!"
. N/A .

Birthmark(s):
"I wouldn't exactly call them birthmarks."
. None, but he has a few moles here and there .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_nxxasnt0dW1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxat0O5Ie1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxat6FfAq1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxasvGQC21ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxatjIO8E1ts1o6i_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
A T T R I B U T E S

Personality:
"Let's be honest, I'm hilarious!"
. Anyone who's ever gone to school with Braeden would agree that he is the class clown of all class clowns. He's always cracking jokes and making inappropriate faces. Being funny is something Braeden is very proud of, as he believes a good sense of humor is the best quality a person can have. He tends to be over-talkitive, often getting himself and others in trouble. Braeden is by nature a very social and kind person, always more than happy to lend a helping hand. He's very much a jokester, and has what is called a contagious laugh. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude, Braeden is actually a very hard working and surprisingly intelligent young man. Sure, he's not the smartest, but he's not the dumbest either. Breaden suffers from ADHD, and can almost never sit still. He's also very organized, often color coding his homework and alphabetizing his movie selection. Braeden is non-judgemental and is always looking for a good time. Finally, he is extremely sarcastic, and the more he likes you the more sarcasm you will receive from him .

Biography:
"I try to live in the moment."
. Breaden grew up in a four person family, with a twin sister. From a young age the differences between him and his sister were obvious: She went out to play sports while he stayed in to play video-games. She allowed her room to mess while he put his toys away the moment he was finished with them. She liked to hang out strictly with other little boys, while Breaden got along with everyone. There is one thing, however, that he and his twin sister had in common: They both had a romantic interest in girls.

Breaden knew his sister was a lesbian shortly after they both turned fourteen, even though she tried to hide it. She even tried to surround herself with even more male friends, but that did nothing to stop her interest. Braeden decided to keep his mouth shut, because she would tell him when she was ready. In the meantime, Braeden started getting in trouble at school for 'disrupting class' and 'talking during tests.' It wasn't that he was trying to be a bad kid, he just couldn't help himself.

Braeden's father started to pull strings, in hopes of getting him into Jameson Academy. Braeden did express that he did not wish to attend the school, but his father insisted it would be the best option for him. It would help him to be the most successful he could possibly be. And so when Braeden was accepted he had no choice in the matter: He was to attend Jameson Academy. Secretly, his father hoped this would help him to become a more professional young man.

By the time he got to high school Braeden had discovered what he could do to keep himself busy: Carry around silly putty to play with instead of tapping his pencil, chew gum to keep his mouth busy, pretend to blow his nose when he couldn't stand sitting in his seat any longer. He got in a lot less trouble thanks to these tricks, and during his sophomore year his sister came out of the closet. From the very beginning he expressed his support for her and because of this, despite their many differences, he and his sister now have a very strong bond .

Skills/Talents:
"I know what you're really wondering is how I even got in this pretentious school."
. Braeden has a knack for Magic tricks and Origami. He can also juggle and burp the alphabet. Lastly, he has a strong voice which is good for public speaking. He gets his strong voice from his father, who is actually a politician. Which is how he got into this school in the first place, as his father wants him to follow in his footsteps .

Hobbies/Interests:
"I'm kind of a nerd, but I am NOT ASHAMED!"
. Cosplay, dancing, ice skating, and Magic tricks. .

Favorite:
"I just love to laugh."
Food - Spegettii

Color - Sunset Orange

Book Genre - Joke Books

Music Genre -Anything, He isn't picky.

Movie Genre - Comedy

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_nxxattOfws1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxc9trGJm1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxatdz0ye1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxatpgIe41ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxatyUQNv1ts1o6i_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
D E S I R E D
S C H E D U L E

"I mean honestly I wish there was a 'social' class. I would def get an A in that."
Elective 1:

Elective 2:
Elective 3:
Elective 4:
English Class: AP English Language & Composition
History Class: AP U.S. History
Science Class: Earth Science
Mathematics Class: AP Calculus

Extra Curricular Activity:
"I love take pictures! LOVE!"
. Photography Club .

Sport's Club:
"I'm... not athletic. But, at least this way I don't have to worry about a ball."
. Track & Field .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_nxxbr6sVpX1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxbrgmyFU1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxbs7VnEK1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxbrnj05M1ts1o6i_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxxbs1pIWz1ts1o6i_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
"I want to be friends with everyone!"
Romantic Interest(s):

. n .

Close/Best Friends:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Friendly Strangers:
. n .

Acquaintances:
. n .

Nemesis/Rivals/Enemies:
. n .

Disliked Strangers:
. n .

Strangers:
. n .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"If my body is a temple, then this temple is completely filled with pizza pockets."
[/bg]
@D O L L - Finished my characters! Let me know if there's anything I need to fix. I didn't include elective classes because I couldn't find any in the lists, soo...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Brea
The elective classes are still in a W.I.P. state. I'll be finishing them ASAP.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
@Brea
Also, I think I did mention clearly that if your extra curricular activity is sport's related, there is no need to join a sport's club.

@Brea
Also, I think I did mention clearly that if your extra curricular activity is sport's related, there is no need to join a sport's club.
Okay, so I'll delete Breanne's sports club and replace her extra curricular with soccer. ♥

Reactions: D O L L
I'll put it in her other section for the stuff... also please excuse me if I seem off I'm going through a lot right now

I can still Roleplay I... just private pm me and I'll explain doll... you too prince

Upset is an understatement....ter

Soooooo whats going on?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm definitely in this, if you all will have me. :)

Reactions: Esmeray
Will see about putting up a character sheet soon, of course if characters are still accepted?

If so is there something I need to keep on eye on for?

Reactions: D O L L
Will see about putting up a character sheet soon, of course if characters are still accepted?

If so is there something I need to keep on eye on for?
I think chars are still being accepeted

need to do mines soon,

EVERYONE! (Talking to you Co-GMs!)
I need NPC ideas, teachers in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.