J A M E S O N || A C A D E M Y ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm limiting my character intake since I will be starting up two of my own soon ontop of other's..

So , with that I will reserve female gymnastic's captain and male football captain. ^^
Just reserved Football Captain in the sign up xD, be co-cap and me and your guy can be best bros lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah I know... just thought you might, but if you are booked... just leave open for Pain & Pleasure since me and Crystal will be skyping about it tomrrow xD
Hihi that is why, Shattered! I am definitely not gonna miss that sweet torture!

Also if you want you can add me on skype. Name is the same as on here xD

• Love
Hihi that is why, Shattered! I am definitely not gonna miss that sweet torture!

Also if you want you can add me on skype. Name is the same as on here xD
Cool on skype now, so I will add you in a second^^

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Reminds me... If anyone can't reach me here feel free to PM and I will pass my skype your way.

@Prince Shattered Charming Thanks for the invite!

Obviously I'm in.

I'll be making my reservations on the Sign up Thread, as it seems like that's what most people are doing. But! Just so you know, @D O L L I have a few roleplays I need to prioritize ATM because I've fallen just a tad bit behind in them. So, I'm not going to be able to get my characters up right away, but I will complete them as soon as possible. ♥

I will be joining.

• Love
I'd like to join if thats alright, haven't done a slice of life RP before but this one really seems worth doing.
Need to get myself into more threads as it is.

Don't forget to read the rules. Its very helpful lol (at least for me)

Reactions: IceQueen
I can't believe so many people are interested in joining!
The electives & extra curricular activities are in a W.I.P. state, so please leave them blank for now.
I will be updating the faceclaims list, and please, delete any posts that are not a character sheet in the sign-ups thread.
Please & Thank you.

Reactions: Lady With Class
What's the age range?

Okay so as far as face claims go:
Female: Leda Muir
Female: Nadia Esra
Female: Ruby Rose
Male: Daniel Bederov
Male: Christopher McCrory
I'm on mobile right now, but I'll be able to start CSes later tonight

Last edited:
My fc is Clair Holt!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Prince Shattered Charming My Character is finished to a degree because not all of the electives are up and I am not quite sure if I have to fill int the other main subjects for her. How does she look Doll?

• Love
I wish to join this! -trying to join as many as possible since all my roleplays haven't started for some reason-

Found them and filled

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.