Not open for further replies.
D

D O L L

Original poster

tumblr_inline_mxio3f9gDz1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mxio3jrhub1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mxio3smJ5a1sowfp5.gif

P L O T

Jameson Academy is not a normal school like any other. Built for the elite to attend, Jameson has made a name for itself for quite sometime. Most students would be used to the city-like lifestyle of New Yorkers, others, may not.

Crown Point is a quaint town with a lot of history, but mostly filled with the cries of a bustling city. Jameson was built to train the minds of the future. The best of the best. If you're don't have connections or have your pockets lined with money, you better have the will and the mind to make it into this selective school.

You don't just attend Jameson Academy, you are selected. The small classes allow for a more personal lessons to teacher, helping form the minds of tomorrow. But as a war rages between the wealth and the brain of the school, peace is never in the cards.

Walk these hollow halls. You will see that money, connections or smarts do not change the youth.

Which side will you choose?

J A M E S O N
A C A D E M Y

||
These are specifically the only areas you can list in your IC posts. It is compulsory for everyone to list down the location of their character, just so complications can be avoided.

I know the current list is very, very limited, and I will be adding a few locations as the roleplay progresses.

You can send me a PM, stating an area in which you would like to be apart of the roleplay. I might ask some people to vote whether or not the area would be necessary or not.

Unless you have an area which you think that will be used my mostly everyone, I will not comply to your request. If your request is reasonable, I will list it down somewhere here.​

A R O U N D
J A M E S O N
A C A D E M Y

ADMINISTRATION OFFICES

The administration offices are where the dean, vice dean, guidance counselor, as well as the nurse and attendance offices are. All disciplinary actions are handled by the principal and vice principles, you definitely don't want to get called in there. There is also the student mailboxes where all student mail is delivered and sorted.

COURTYARD

The courtyard is right in the middle of campus. It connects everything together from the school buildings to the gym, cafeteria, dorms, and auditorium. With trees, benches, and picnic tables spread about, it's a great place to study or catch up with your friends, or even enjoy and outdoors meal. There are covered walkways surrounding the courtyard for rainy days for getting to classes in a dry manner.

DORMS

Most the dorms at Jameson are co-ed, but not all. We do have some female and male only dorms. Rooms range from two occupants to four. In the rooms with four they are connected with a small common room that holds a simple seating area complete with one couch and two chairs.

There are singles available, but only on special request and under special circumstances.

W I N G S

A WING

The same building as the dorms, which are located on the second, third, and fourth floor. The first floor of this building is used for the utilities. His and her bathrooms, showers, and washroom. Also located on the same floor is the laundry room, and don't worry; the washers and dryers are free.

Please make sure if you have a specific detergent that you inform the faculty so they can have it on stock.

B WING

The academics building. This wing is busiest during school hours, and a ghost town after hours with the exception of a few students here and there. The staff are the only people you'll find staying behind.

The only part of the building that is open after regular hours would be the library on the first floor, which is open for late night studying and research.

C WING

The C Wing is dedicated to the elective classes, computer labs, and the metal and wood shop. The auditorium is also on the first floor of this building connected to the band room, choir rooms, and dance studio in separate rooms.

These rooms are open later to account for extra practicing and one on one time.

D WING

The D Wing is dedicated specifically to the sports in the school. From the schools gym to the indoor courts, and Olympic-sized swimming pool. It's the biggest wing of the school that connects to the outdoor courts by double doors in between the gyms and the courts.

Open later than most, but closed at 9 p.m. due to past students sneaking into the gym and pools for parties.

E WING

Easily the most popular of all the wings at Jameson, you'll find most of the student body almost all the time, well when they're not in class, that is. The west end of the campus offers all the the student daily luxuries from the student lounge, to the movie theater, as well as the cafeteria.

The movie theater only opens during the weekends, and is available to students from 4 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. for free of charge.

tumblr_mnt5g6HbHn1rg1b79o2_250.gif
tumblr_mnt5g6HbHn1rg1b79o1_250.gif
tumblr_mnt5g6HbHn1rg1b79o6_250.gif

C R O W N
P O I N T ,
N
E W
Y O R K

||
These are specifically the only areas you can list in your IC posts. It is compulsory for everyone to list down the location of their character, just so complications can be avoided.

I know the current list is very, very limited, and I will be adding a few locations as the roleplay progresses.

You can send me a PM, stating an area in which you would like to be apart of the roleplay. I might ask some people to vote whether or not the area would be necessary or not.

Unless you have an area which you think that will be used my mostly everyone, I will not comply to your request. If your request is reasonable, I will list it down somewhere here.

D I N I N G

THE KEG STEAKHOUSE

The Keg is a steakhouse and bar. While the food may seem expensive, each morsel of steak is worth it. With their own special barbecue sauce that is so amazing you could bathe in it.

It's not just the steak the sides bring together each plate, and though you probably won't finish it, it tastes just as good the next day as left overs.

LA CUCINA BISTRO

Every bite of food is something special to remember; a meal is a blend of beautiful tastes. All the desserts are also first rate. The menu changes every season so it is pleasant to visit throughout the year. The decor is old world and charming with exposed stone.

It is a small, quaint place — an amazing place for a special celebration (wedding anniversaries, first dates to impress), or to take out special clients. It is a bit pricey, but worth it in the long run.

THREE LEGGED MONKEY

Food, drinks, and a little monkey business, okay, maybe a lot of monkey business. While they do serve food to help sober up their loyal patrons, it is after all mostly a bar to kick back, relax, and have a lot of fun.

Mostly a college bar, but some of the locals have been coming around for so many years that there is now a large following of all ages.

LA PIZZARIA

The word "Fantastico!" sums it up in food, service, clientele, beer, wine, and atmosphere! The owner is from Italy, and to chat with her is worth the visit! It is a small place, and can get very crowded. . . which doubles the fun!

The dishes and pizzas are so authentic, they almost speak to you! You'll want to go back again and again!

ORIENT CHINESE BISTRO

The food and service is quite good. Their food is delicious and consistent. They mainly serve traditional chinese dishes, which originate from all over China. There may be a wait in the summer. They do not take reservations, so be prepared to wait a little for a table.

A word of advice, if you are low on cash, this is the place to go.

THE COFFEE BEAN

Everyone needs a little jolt now and then, especially in a place like New York, but more of a warm cup than anything else. A great place to come and relax if the smell of coffee doesn't bother you too bad., though you'll only catch student's here on the weekends, unless they have a day pass.

S C E N E R Y
&
P
U B L I C
A R E A S

AROUND CROWN POINT

Crown Point, New York is a small town with two big connections. It was originally small, sleepy town. The residents minded their own, so when the developments came through for Jameson, the locals only accepted it because it brought money into their town and helped their town grow a little more prosperous.

A few years have passed, and Crown Point almost looks like an accurate clone of New York City, only lacking a bit population-wise (Crown Point has a total of 10,000+ residents up until now).

OUTSIDE OF CROWN POINT

Anywhere but Crown Point.

||
It does not matter, if you've pasted the city limit sign on Crown Point, you will list your current location in the IC Thread as "Outside of Crown Point".

This for anything outside of Crown Point. A trip to New York, something going in New Jersey or Denmark. Remember a student cannot leave the city without the written request of the parents. any students found without will suffer punishment.

CROWN POINT PARK

Crown Point Park is located in the middle of the town, full of lush trees and a gorgeous duck pond in the middle. With a walk way around the whole park for jogging, walking, or skating. Great for picnics or nice strolls. Curling up under the big trees with a book, or playing Frisbee, though most of the college boys have turned to touch football for entertainment in the grass.

FORT CROWN POINT

The ruins of Fort Crown Point still exist today, located close to the school, within walking distance. High school students sneak out here on dates, private parties, or just to get away. Be careful though, some of the ridges are sharp and we wouldn't want any more accidents. Most of the schools unofficial parties are held There every Friday night and sometimes on Saturdays.

LAKE CHAMPLAIN

The biggest lake in New York. This place is known for many things from fishing to the shops that surround it. But most importantly it is known for the "monster" known as Champ, however that doesn't seem to stop the kids from gathering around the lake for swimming, parties, and using it as a place to get away from school.

R E S I D E N T I A L
A R E A S

NEIGHBORHOODS

This is where the locals reside. Most families in Crown Point are high class and overly privileged with money growing on tree. the locals here are not like that. The houses range in shape, style, and size.

Middle class families are fairly half the amount of high-class ones, and lower class families are little to none.

tumblr_inline_mximn8zmif1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mximnj7cwk1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mximnfNFyO1sowfp5.gif

R U L E S

||
This a drama and fun to be had roleplay, and a few rules are needed to keep things from getting out of hand.

||​
First and foremost respect your Co-GMs, and GM, and your fellow members. We're serious when we say that disrespect, or bullying or any kind will not be tolerated. We don't want any drama here, so don't create it.

If you fail to do this, you can be certain that there will be consequences, be it a warning, or you being kicked from this roleplay. Do not take this lightly, because we certainly don't. We're a friendly roleplay and want friendly members.

||
This roleplay is PG-13. So please try to keep sexual content to the minimum. If you really feel the need to write something that's not suitable for minors like me, please put it under a spoiler stating that whatever is in there isn't for anyone that's of the inappropriate age.

We don't want to hear complaining. If you don't like them don't read them, simple as that.

||
A minimum postage of a paragraph [six long sentences each], please. One-liners are not welcome, we're afraid. And also, no power-playing, meta-gaming, or anything along the lines of that. And please, do not do the following:

Inconsiderate Roleplayer:
Bob threw a punch at Jessica, hitting her directly in the face. Blood was spewing out of her nose, the red liquid dripping out of her mouth as well.

Reasonable Roleplayer:
OOC: Um, I didn't even get a chance to block? . . .

You see, this is what we don't want to happen. So please, try using words like attempted or tried, instead of going all out right away.

||
As of right now, we have a character maximum of five so that means not to go character crazy, it is up to Co-GMs and the GM if we feel you can handle more. As long as you can keep them all active you can get special approval for additional characters.

If you've read up until this point, please do not do what is said at the end of the rules that involves putting something in the Character Sheet.

This is subject to change at any time. just please please please keep our male - female ratio relatively even. As well as member groups. As for a posting we would like you to be as active as possible. we're not gonna be sticklers however activity is judged by admin discretion.

Any member considered inactive may be kicked out of the roleplay, unless they PM a Co-GM or the GM the reason of their inactivity.

||
Activity. This is probably the most important rule. Please be active. We're not asking everyday but at least once every week or something of that nature. We have things you can do, just drop an OOC message so that we know you're still here.

That being said, in between activity checks if we've noticed your absence we will send you a PM stating you've been deemed in active.

||
This is perhaps the most important rule of all! We're here to roleplay, and to have fun - that's what it's all about!

Get to know your fellow roleplayers, because we're a friendly bunch. It's so awesome to have you here at Jameson Academy!

Put " S H A L A L A L A LA " at the end of you Character Sheet!

C H A R A C T E R
S H E E T

B A S I C S​

Full Name

Alias(es)

Date of Birth

Astrological Sign

Ethnicity

Sexual Orientation

Sex
(Born as)

Religion

Social Status
(Jock, Trender, Scene, etc)

Grade
(Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)

Social Class
(High Class, Middle Class, & Lower Class)

Occupation
(Optional)

P H Y S I C A L

Height

Weight

(All of The Below Must Include A Photo, Or At Least A Clear Image Of It)

Piercing(s)

Tattoo(s)

Scar(s)

Birthmark(s)

A T T R I B U T E S

Personality
(Traits & Overall Description)
(Min. 6 Sentences)

Biography
(Optional)

Skills/Talents
(How You Got Into Jameson)
(Wealth Is A Talent, FYI)

Hobbies/Interests

Favorite
(To Connect To Your Character A Bit More)

- - -

Food

Color

Book Genre

Music Genre

Movie Genre

- - -

D E S I R E D
S C H E D U L E

(Electives Will Be Added Shortly)

Elective 1

Elective 2

Elective 3

Elective 4

English Class

History Class

Science Class

Mathematics Class

Extra Curricular Activity
(Leave Blank First)

Sport's Club

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Nemesis/Rivals/Enemies

Disliked Strangers

Strangers

Friendly Strangers

Acquaintances

Friends

Close/Best Friends

Romantic Interest(s)

tumblr_inline_mxinbgLM3l1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mxinbnebsO1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mxinbrRChy1sowfp5.gif

S O C I A L
H I E R A R C H Y

||
We're all thinking it but who'll be the first to say it? Who will shine the light on the clandestine organizations that dominate high schools across the world? These organizations are known by many names.

The popular kids, the cool people, the preps and the jocks. Whatever you choose to call them, they are always easily identified, and there's no denying that they were probably the bane of your life when you were in high school.

Jameson Academy is no different. Sure out students are each individually special but when you get a large group of hormonal teenagers in one place cliques are bound to form.

elite.png

||
The Elite. Hand picked by those who came before them. Trained to rule the school and be the best. Having risen to the top of the social ranks, there is not much these boys and girls can't do. That includes skipping class if need be. Everyone follows behind them. Only ten are special enough to call them selves Elite. No more no less. If one of the Elites is not longer Elite, they can and will be replaced on the spot.

||
You cannot create an elite. The Co-GMs and GM will choose as the board moves along. Your character has to earn their spot to be considered elite. A special invitation will be sent to your character via text message and they can choose to accept or deny the elite invitation. Elites only consist of juniors and seniors. No sophomores or freshmen.

populars.png

||
They fall just under the elite. Not the chosen ones, but they are their friends, their confidants and party pals. Both girls and guys mix to make this clique. they're not the inner circle but the next best thing to it. Their loyalties lay with the Elite and the others they just use.

trendies.png

||
They're the more studious ones, the valedictorians and honor society. The ones who don't need to pay people to do their homework, but they're also blessed with a keen fashion sense and normal social skills, but still find time to party with the ones above them which is why they've remained at the top of the social hierarchy. While they will befriend just about anyone. Their loyalty is to the high end of the social ladder and will drop any friendship at higher ups request. Fake friendships with those below them is their forte.

jocks.png

||
The men of the school. At least the desirable ones. They are all about status and don't give into the lowers. They consider any girl under the social status a dog and precede to tell them that to their faces. Often if they do hook up with one of the lowers it is stickily because one of the Elite or their followers gave them the orders. They're not above publicly humiliating anyone under their social status.

||
While we don't accept female jocks, it doesn't mean girls can't be jock-ish. They'd just fall in a different clique as the stereotypical sex of a jock is male.

candid.png

||
They're the suck ups. They're the ones who will do just about anything to make the cross over into the social hierarchy. They're friendly with all those before them on the ladder, doing just about anything they ask. They get invited to the parties, and get to hang out with them, hoping one day their name will be called to move up in the ranks.

the-beloved.png

||
These are the Sweethearts. The ones that you can't help but love. They're sweet to everyone and undyingly kind. They are there for their friends. They're caring, sweet, and put others before them. They don't follow the social hierarchy. They befriend anyone, but because of their sweet nature they tend to get away with it.

goofballs.png

||
They're the silly, friendly kids in class who make everyone laugh. They tell jokes and pull pranks and are basically there for everyone's general entertainment. For the most part, everyone loves them and finds them funny, however they can be annoying if you become the constant butt of their jokes and pranks.​

scenes.png

||
These kids do not give into the social hierarchy. They're mostly into their own world. Most of their interactions with the higher end of the ladder are snarky comments, and sarcasm. They like to use the popular kids as a running punch line.

rebels.png

||
The bad boys and girls. They skip class far too often they put down the elite. That is, unless they want to sleep with them. They're trouble makers and they're proud of it. They don't care much about what anyone thinks. What they want is to get out of Jameson.

nerds.png

||
The bookworms and intellectual masters. They're easily the bottom of the food chain. Getting picked on the most because they're easy target. While they love their lives, part of them wonders if the grass is greener on the other side. While they'll never know for sure, you can't stop them from wishing.

the-outcasts.png

||
The Fallen Angels. These people used to be popular. They used to be in the high end of the social ranks, but due to politics or scandals they've been dropped off the ladder and left to fend for themselves. There is no going up from here. Once you're exiled you no longer exists on the social radar.​

tumblr_mt56akwT241qa7bhbo8_r1_250.gif
n
tumblr_mt56akwT241qa7bhbo3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mxp0qbCwJX1r4yh8wo3_r1_250.gif

CO-ED
DORMS

||
So like every boarding school, there are dorms. Very similar to college dorms, two people to a room, four people to a suite, which basically means the two rooms are connected by a simple common room.

[INSERT PICTURE DEPICTING THE ROOMS AND COMMON ROOM HERE]

There are single sex dorms as well its all a matter of who gets placed where. It's really simple, just fill out the little form and we'll put you in a dorm. If space begin to fill up, we will add more dorms. These are just starter numbers. The only exception to this rule is the frat and sorority houses as there are limited spacing cause not everyone is in them.

[WILL INSERT LATER ON]

tumblr_inline_n46o5gGEHm1s2gcpo.gif
tumblr_inline_n46o51gFN11s2gcpo.gif
tumblr_inline_n46o58ySwc1s2gcpo.gif

C U R R E N T
C H A R A C T E R
A F F A I R S

Just a few little things before you sign up. We're not super picky, but we would like you to be mindful of our ratio before deciding on a character. We definitely don't like to ban things, so if you guys keep this in mind it'll keep us from ever having to do that.

• N/A

• N/A

• N/A

tumblr_inline_mxiolrngWb1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mxiol9ie3g1sowfp5.gif
tumblr_inline_mxiolwPTXA1sowfp5.gif

T A K E N
F A C E C L A I M S

GM || @D O L L
Cho Sae-Hyun looks like Park Jihyo

Cho Seung-Eun looks Kim Hyuna

|| @Shayla
Character looks like Cara Delevingne

Character
looks like Kaya Scodelario

Character
looks like Dove Cameron

Character looks like Alex Libby

Character looks like Sean o' Pry

|| @Brea

Character looks like Holland Roden

Character looks like Dylan O' Brien

|| @Princess Poisoned Rose

Rebekah Amelia looks like Clair Holt

@Little_Ghost98

Character looks like Leda Muir

Character looks like Nadia Esra

Character looks like Ruby Rose

Character looks like Daniel Bederov

Character looks like Christopher McCrory

@koolkat4595

Character looks like Boa Kwon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brea

D O
N O T
P O S T
C H A R A C T E R
S H E E T S
H E R E

• tumblr_inline_mxio3f9gDz1sowfp5.gif
    tumblr_inline_mxio3jrhub1sowfp5.gif
    tumblr_inline_mxio3smJ5a1sowfp5.gif

P L O T

Jameson Academy is not a normal school like any other. Built for the elite to attend, Jameson has made a name for itself for quite sometime. Most students would be used to the city-like lifestyle of New Yorkers, others, may not.

Crown Point is a quaint town with a lot of history, but mostly filled with the cries of a bustling city. Jameson was built to train the minds of the future. The best of the best. If you're don't have connections or have your pockets lined with money, you better have the will and the mind to make it into this selective school.

You don't just attend Jameson Academy, you are selected. The small classes allow for a more personal lessons to teacher, helping form the minds of tomorrow. But as a war rages between the wealth and the brain of the school, peace is never in the cards.

Walk these hollow halls. You will see that money, connections or smarts do not change the youth.

Which side will you choose?

J A M E S O N
    A C A D E M Y

||

Unless you have an area which you think that will be used my mostly everyone, I will not comply to your request. If your request is reasonable, I will list it down somewhere here.

A R O U N D
    J A M E S O N
    A C A D E M Y

ADMINISTRATION OFFICES

The administration offices are where the dean, vice dean, guidance counselor, as well as the nurse and attendance offices are. All disciplinary actions are handled by the principal and vice principles, you definitely don't want to get called in there. There is also the student mailboxes where all student mail is delivered and sorted.

COURTYARD

The courtyard is right in the middle of campus. It connects everything together from the school buildings to the gym, cafeteria, dorms, and auditorium. With trees, benches, and picnic tables spread about, it's a great place to study or catch up with your friends, or even enjoy and outdoors meal. There are covered walkways surrounding the courtyard for rainy days for getting to classes in a dry manner.

DORMS

Most the dorms at Jameson are co-ed, but not all. We do have some female and male only dorms. Rooms range from two occupants to four. In the rooms with four they are connected with a small common room that holds a simple seating area complete with one couch and two chairs.

There are singles available, but only on special request and under special circumstances.

W I N G S

A WING

The same building as the dorms, which are located on the second, third, and fourth floor. The first floor of this building is used for the utilities. His and her bathrooms, showers, and washroom. Also located on the same floor is the laundry room, and don't worry; the washers and dryers are free.

Please make sure if you have a specific detergent that you inform the faculty so they can have it on stock.

B WING

The academics building. This wing is busiest during school hours, and a ghost town after hours with the exception of a few students here and there. The staff are the only people you'll find staying behind.

The only part of the building that is open after regular hours would be the library on the first floor, which is open for late night studying and research.

C WING

The C Wing is dedicated to the elective classes, computer labs, and the metal and wood shop. The auditorium is also on the first floor of this building connected to the band room, choir rooms, and dance studio in separate rooms.

These rooms are open later to account for extra practicing and one on one time.

D WING

The D Wing is dedicated specifically to the sports in the school. From the schools gym to the indoor courts, and Olympic-sized swimming pool. It's the biggest wing of the school that connects to the outdoor courts by double doors in between the gyms and the courts.

Open later than most, but closed at 9 p.m. due to past students sneaking into the gym and pools for parties.

E WING

Easily the most popular of all the wings at Jameson, you'll find most of the student body almost all the time, well when they're not in class, that is. The west end of the campus offers all the the student daily luxuries from the student lounge, to the movie theater, as well as the cafeteria.

The movie theater only opens during the weekends, and is available to students from 4 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. for free of charge.

tumblr_mnt5g6HbHn1rg1b79o2_250.gif
    tumblr_mnt5g6HbHn1rg1b79o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mnt5g6HbHn1rg1b79o6_250.gif

C R O W N
    P O I N T ,
    N E W
    Y O R K

||

D I N I N G

THE KEG STEAKHOUSE

The Keg is a steakhouse and bar. While the food may seem expensive, each morsel of steak is worth it. With their own special barbecue sauce that is so amazing you could bathe in it.

It's not just the steak the sides bring together each plate, and though you probably won't finish it, it tastes just as good the next day as left overs.

LA CUCINA BISTRO

Every bite of food is something special to remember; a meal is a blend of beautiful tastes. All the desserts are also first rate. The menu changes every season so it is pleasant to visit throughout the year. The decor is old world and charming with exposed stone.

It is a small, quaint place — an amazing place for a special celebration (wedding anniversaries, first dates to impress), or to take out special clients. It is a bit pricey, but worth it in the long run.

THREE LEGGED MONKEY

Food, drinks, and a little monkey business, okay, maybe a lot of monkey business. While they do serve food to help sober up their loyal patrons, it is after all mostly a bar to kick back, relax, and have a lot of fun.

Mostly a college bar, but some of the locals have been coming around for so many years that there is now a large following of all ages.

LA PIZZARIA

The word "Fantastico!" sums it up in food, service, clientele, beer, wine, and atmosphere! The owner is from Italy, and to chat with her is worth the visit! It is a small place, and can get very crowded. . . which doubles the fun!

The dishes and pizzas are so authentic, they almost speak to you! You'll want to go back again and again!

ORIENT CHINESE BISTRO

The food and service is quite good. Their food is delicious and consistent. They mainly serve traditional chinese dishes, which originate from all over China. There may be a wait in the summer. They do not take reservations, so be prepared to wait a little for a table.

A word of advice, if you are low on cash, this is the place to go.

THE COFFEE BEAN

Everyone needs a little jolt now and then, especially in a place like New York, but more of a warm cup than anything else. A great place to come and relax if the smell of coffee doesn't bother you too bad., though you'll only catch student's here on the weekends, unless they have a day pass.

S C E N E R Y
    &
    P U B L I C
    A R E A S

AROUND CROWN POINT

Crown Point, New York is a small town with two big connections. It was originally small, sleepy town. The residents minded their own, so when the developments came through for Jameson, the locals only accepted it because it brought money into their town and helped their town grow a little more prosperous.

A few years have passed, and Crown Point almost looks like an accurate clone of New York City, only lacking a bit population-wise (Crown Point has a total of 10,000+ residents up until now).

OUTSIDE OF CROWN POINT

Anywhere but Crown Point.

||
    It does not matter, if you've pasted the city limit sign on Crown Point, you will list your current location in the IC Thread as "Outside of Crown Point".

This for anything outside of Crown Point. A trip to New York, something going in New Jersey or Denmark. Remember a student cannot leave the city without the written request of the parents. any students found without will suffer punishment.

CROWN POINT PARK

Crown Point Park is located in the middle of the town, full of lush trees and a gorgeous duck pond in the middle. With a walk way around the whole park for jogging, walking, or skating. Great for picnics or nice strolls. Curling up under the big trees with a book, or playing Frisbee, though most of the college boys have turned to touch football for entertainment in the grass.

FORT CROWN POINT

The ruins of Fort Crown Point still exist today, located close to the school, within walking distance. High school students sneak out here on dates, private parties, or just to get away. Be careful though, some of the ridges are sharp and we wouldn't want any more accidents. Most of the schools unofficial parties are held There every Friday night and sometimes on Saturdays.

LAKE CHAMPLAIN

The biggest lake in New York. This place is known for many things from fishing to the shops that surround it. But most importantly it is known for the "monster" known as Champ, however that doesn't seem to stop the kids from gathering around the lake for swimming, parties, and using it as a place to get away from school.

R E S I D E N T I A L
    A R E A S

NEIGHBORHOODS

This is where the locals reside. Most families in Crown Point are high class and overly privileged with money growing on tree. the locals here are not like that. The houses range in shape, style, and size.

Middle class families are fairly half the amount of high-class ones, and lower class families are little to none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely joining this, if you want I can tag some of my friends to join?

@Prince Shattered Charming

That would be great! Thank you for taking interest!
Of course, I have done a couple of High School/Clique rps, but this one seems way different than the others and seems pretty fun. OKay tagging a few I hope will at least look this over.

@Shayla @Brea @CrystalTears @Lady With Class @Little_Ghost98 @Luxii @T E R R O R @DarkiusHeavenstein @DoomyCakez @The Dovah @Huntress @IceQueen @Poisoned Rose and @Yandere-Chan should hope at least three or more decide to join this fun thing^^

Hmm will take a look at it tomorrow when I am in a more awake state.... But don't get your hopes up, I am already quite booked

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: MadKingJai™
I might if I have time

Hmm will take a look at it tomorrow when I am in a more awake state.... But don't get your hopes up, I am already quite booked
Yeah I know... just thought you might, but if you are booked... just leave open for Pain & Pleasure since me and Crystal will be skyping about it tomrrow xD

I am so in for this!

Thanks for the invite , Mister!

Last edited:
*clears throat* And why hasn't Shattered asked for Terr's Skype, he is really mad about it >.>

• Love
Reactions: Justin
*clears throat* And why hasn't Shattered asked for Terr's Skype, he is really mad about it >.>
xD, sorry new to skype, send me it in PM and I will send you contact add when I get on lol. I didn't do it on purpose.

You called your highness @Prince Shattered Charming and sure this sounds enjoyable as long as I can claim on of charmings characters lol

You called your highness @Prince Shattered Charming and sure this sounds enjoyable as long as I can claim on of charmings characters lol
xD, of course. I don't know how many I want, since forgot to ask Doll, but definitely can have one of my chars just for you^^ I'll even pm my chars face claims and personalites so you can pick when I do do them xD

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
Well I just reserved the soccer captain female so there is that one love, she is probably the only one imma do. Trying to limit my character intake

I'm limiting my character intake since I will be starting up two of my own soon ontop of other's..

So , with that I will reserve female gymnastic's captain and male football captain. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.