Iwaku's Words of Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't assume the word 'genius' means that you are better than anyone. You can be smart as a hell but dumb as a whip at the same time.

"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -Stanley Kubrick

"You want to live a better life than the old man? Take care of the people who love you. Or don't. It's your choice."
Amanda Waller - Justice League Unlimited

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift. That is why they call it the present." -Oogway, Kung fu Panda

Humanity to often focuses on the past grievances, which more often than not focuses on the negative side of life. But this qoute is a reminder to me to focus on today and the good things in life! It reminds me to count ten good things that have happened each day and every time I do, I feel better about the world.

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift. That is why they call it the present." -Oogway, Kung fu Panda

Humanity to often focuses on the past grievances, which more often than not focuses on the negative side of life. But this qoute is a reminder to me to focus on today and the good things in life! It reminds me to count ten good things that have happened each day and every time I do, I feel better about the world.
oh i like that quote

Although, it is always best to believe in one's self, a little help from others can be a great blessing.
- General Iroh, Avatar​

Reactions: Capt. Blu
"Please live without apology. Be humble about your faults, but never apologize for who you are." -- Something I wrote to remind myself that not everything I do is wrong, and that it's okay to stop saying sorry for everything.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
There is no shame in walking away from a battle you can't win. A pyrrhic victory can hardly be considered one at all.

I've said this on another thread, but....

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]"People are going to be rude, mean, insensitive, and cruel. How you handle it is what will cause the outcome. People will treat you like crap at times, but it's all about how YOU handle it. Don't let them beat you down; show them[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] how strong you really are. Don't let someone mold you into som[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]eone you aren't. You are here for some sort of reason and it is your job to figure out what it is." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]-Mel 2014[/BCOLOR]

Make joy don't take joy. -A friend

People always say "Take happiness where you can get it" But I say, make happy. People are not defined by their past or their circumstances. Make an effort to make joy in your life.

While life is full of struggle, we all must see the brightness of the day to bring ourselves out of the shadows of the bad.

Whining solves nothing.

This has been a sort of mantra for my life and it has served me well. It might make you feel better in the short term, but don't make the mistake of thinking complaints are equal to actions. That problem will still be there after you've finished whining, so why bother in the first place? Use that energy to deal with the problem itself, not to cry about its existence, and you'll be past it that much sooner.

People are always gonna focus more on your failures than on your successes, but you shouldn't let that deter you from your life goals.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

There are always gonna be people who don't like you, if everybody likes you, you're doing something wrong.

261137_Best_Life_Quotes.jpg

"Maybe....."

Quotation-Thomas-Jefferson-life-Meetville-Quotes-235774.jpg

Though the author of the quote is disputed (it wasn't Jefferson), it's still a damn good quote.

"You can't get back what you've lost. What's important now is what you still have."

—Jimbei (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.