Iwaku's Very Special Fundraiser - Starting Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seemed I was right...
But my tone would have been very different if I thought this was actually serious.

I'll fully admit that Asmo has already done more than enough to warrant life time bans multiple times over.
I don't personally have any issues with him, sure we clashed heads but I have no dislike towards him (If you see this Asmo, no I didn't block you. The Staff did that without asking me. Though I'm assuming you already know that), but I do get why he would be banned.

But this? This isn't the way to do it, even if Asmo is playing along.
You're not only publicly humiliating him in front of friends and strangers, your not only profiting off of humiliating him, but you're completely abusing his love and care for the site to do it.

By humiliating him in front of strangers you're basically destroying a reputation (granted one he'd destroy himself any ways) to people who never met him, not even giving him the chance to determine it himself.
By humiliating him in front of friends... Do I even need to explain this one and how much that can hurt and damage people? Sure he might have agreed to this, but that doesn't mean his brain isn't still firing off negative after negative thought about this. Beating himself up inside over that he'd be humiliated and thrown under the bus like this by people that are supposed to care about him.

Like, I'm legitimately considering quitting Iwaku myself now after seeing that this is serious.
When I first join Iwaku I was amazed by how active and dedicated the staff were to Iwaku, I had never seen it elsewhere.
Not just that, but how friendly, caring and involved they were with the community.

But if this kind of childish behaviour passes as proper Staff activity?
I'm sorry, I can't take any staff member who agreed to this seriously any more.

Well it seemed I was right...
But my tone would have been very different if I thought this was actually serious.

I'll fully admit that Asmo has already done more than enough to warrant life time bans multiple times over.
I don't personally have any issues with him, sure we clashed heads but I have no dislike towards him (If you see this Asmo, no I didn't block you. The Staff did that without asking me. Though I'm assuming you already know that), but I do get why he would be banned.

But this? This isn't the way to do it, even if Asmo is playing along.
You're not only publicly humiliating him in front of friends and strangers, your not only profiting off of humiliating him, but you're completely abusing his love and care for the site to do it.

By humiliating him in front of strangers you're basically destroying a reputation (granted one he'd destroy himself any ways) to people who never met him, not even giving him the chance to determine it himself.
By humiliating him in front of friends... Do I even need to explain this one and how much that can hurt and damage people? Sure he might have agreed to this, but that doesn't mean his brain isn't still firing off negative after negative thought about this. Beating himself up inside over that he'd be humiliated and thrown under the bus like this by people that are supposed to care about him.

Like, I'm legitimately considering quitting Iwaku myself now after seeing that this is serious.
When I first join Iwaku I was amazed by how active and dedicated the staff were to Iwaku, I had never seen it elsewhere.
Not just that, but how friendly, caring and involved they were with the community.

But if this kind of childish behaviour passes as proper Staff activity?
I'm sorry, I can't take any staff member who agreed to this seriously any more.
Two words:

Puckered. Butthole.

whYfFDU.gif

whYfFDU.gif

whYfFDU.gif

Friday, November the 13th, 2015

Today I witness the Ban of the Century. The ban that everyone on Iwaku totally didn't expect. The ban that everyone totally wished to have happened many many years ago.

That's right, the banning of Asmodeus. The former Admin that poured his blood and soul into Iwaku. The former Admin that would troll the absolute shit out of everyone. The wife of Tegan (lol).

The ultimate troll...is going eating the banhammer.

I did not see that coming...

Oh well. I shall patiently wait his return, whether it will be three days of absence or three years of absence. Meanwhile I shall bathe in the non-existent money I have in my bathtub. Wooo...

Signing out,

Yata

I think this is pretty hilarious tbh. I took it as something tongue in cheek that all parties were involved in and approving of.

I think this is pretty hilarious tbh. I took it as something tongue in cheek that all parties were involved in and approving of.
Get out of here with your reasonable tone and logical thinking! Shoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.