Iwaku's Very Special Fundraiser - Starting Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry baby! ;_____; We'll ban you next time!

I like how this is turning into a debate thread.

Let's keep doing that.

Just because you have a ban button doesn't mean you should use it, Diana. It doesn't matter how responsible you claim to be. It's still a dangerous ban button, capable of ruining lives.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Asmo still scares me without his purple staffie banner ;~;

But this will give him plenty of ime to work on Ruins Follow, the rewrite thing for Illium :D

• Useful
Reactions: Mid
Being from the section of this site I'm from, I'm used to ruining lives and making folks cry

This is going to be deliciously cruel~

Can we set like... stretch goals? You know, kinda like some other online fundraisers? Hitting a certain dollar amount threshold adds x number of days to the ban?

If not I will set my own >:]

Reactions: Skyswimsky
You're cunts, the lot of you!

...That you just created fourteen minutes ago... using images from Illium... shame on you :P

Lol I can't be advocating this. I'm sure Asmo is on bored but I am my own person and I have a few things to say.

Asmo may be a troll but at least he provides a different perspective and I am not going to participate in depriving this site from that.

Sorry, I will absolutely donate money when Asmo gets back.

Ps - don't mistake my high road-tier stride for liking Asmo, he's an asshole, but he loves this place and I'm not gonna wish a ban the one person who would probably do anything for Diana and this community. (he's doing it right now with this fundraiser)

Once upon a time someone faked their death on iwaku, but we had no reason to suspect it. Asmo was the first to mention a memorial of some sort for them and that, ladies and gentlemen, is who he really is. That will always stick in my mind.

And before you get temp-banned @Asmodeus I just want to thank you for doing this for Iwaku. Takes a big person to give up the things they love to help them flourish. Have a great vacation.

And before you get temp-banned @Asmodeus I just want to thank you for doing this for Iwaku. Takes a big person to give up the things they love to help them flourish. Have a great vacation.

I didn't agree to this!

Reactions: Orochi
Why not just soft-ban him from General for a while? He's got roleplays and stuff to tend to.

Unless that was the plan all along. In which, sure, that's fair. Asmo's an ass. But he's our ass.

Asmo is a big lieface!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
-THROWS ALL THE MONEY INTO IWAKU'S BANK ACCOUNT-

Lol if only I could actually do that but I don't have paypal or a credit card (FUUUUUCK)

ALL FOR THE BAN ASMO TRAIN HAHAHAHAHAAH

(Though legit Asmo, you're fucking hilarious <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.