Iwaku's very own Zodiac

What's your Iwaku Zodiac sign?

• Total voters
HERALD HERE and I believe most things you put about the sign were accurate for me, so i'm a little spooked now

My Iwaku Zodiac sign is The Guardian as the timeline dates are from April 2 to May 15 and I was born on April 11. Interesting.

Funny I'm Guardian too!

I'm down as "The Soulmate".

Much like real-world astrology, there are some bits that fit and some that don't, and I think that as long as it's left a bit vague, people will find enough to keep themselves as happy as they want to be with the resut.

I'm the Soulmate! Adept at influencing and changing based on the needs of others, prone to stretching myself too thin, and very emotionally inclined. It fits me a lot more than I was expecting, far better than my actual Aries zodiac sign. It's so interesting how you've crafted a beautiful original zodiac for all of us to identify with! Thanks for sharing!

The Mentor. And I don't know. I feel like admitting that it suits me feels sort of...egotistical? And I'm not good at doing the self-esteem thing, lol.

I do, however, often try to help friends and acquaintances avoid the same/similar mistakes I've made. But I like to think I also have enough common sense to know when to let those people make the mistake because sometimes we can only really understand a lesson via experience.

I dunno. People who know me decently enough would be able to confirm nor deny if I'm really on par with The Mentor.

Reactions: SatanicBamnana
I'm a Soulmate. Ironic, considering I've never had a signifcant other and I don't want to xD

I'm a shadow. Seems to suit me pretty well. xD

The Soulmate

Though the question remains... Soulmate to who?

I'm a Shadow, and it's scaringly fitting.

The Soulmate. Lmao.

I got Rebirth and its really cool. I like it.