Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Did you know that Iwaku has it's very own Zodiac Chart? @Kitti made it for us years and years and years ago before she was ever an admin, and @Kooriryu designed the neat symbols. 8D

WHAT'S YOUR IWAKU ZODIAC SIGN? Is it accurate? Which one do you think fits you the best?

I am a Mentor (May 16-July 1) apparently. But no idea how much it fits me

I am the Shadow it kinda fits

I´m also a shadow it fits me rather well I think. Though I can relate to others pretty well I feel.

I'm an Ally. I feel now after reading it again that it does fit me in terms of loyalty and reliability. Though I don't feel anyone will rely on me but I do support those that have that familiar feeling. Thanks Kitti

Last edited:
Trickster... XD kinda fits.

I should take these back up and polish them when things aren't on fire
slotthing that in for 2025

I'm a soulmate, though! Trying to write something like this with myself in mind is hard so it was partially inspired by another soulmate I know!

Reactions: s p o o k
It's uncannily accurate for me I think, moreso than my actual Gemini zodiac. I like being titled a Mentor rather than a double-edged sword. So THANK YOU KITTI!!

Soulmate! Sounds remarkably accurate tbh, but I'm a Pisces so I take everything to heart xD

On its face, Soulmate isn't something I would say fits me.

A lot of it reads like an Aquarius, though, which I've always identified with pretty closely.

Guardian. Mostly fits, though I try being nice...

Intrinsically, the Shadow is an internally powerful aspect. Through their past trials, they have suffered emotional damage but the Shadow is one to persevere. They form, with their past experiences, a more powerful self.

all right, starting out strong

This is why Shadows tend to thrive and seem, more often than not, oblivious to undue criticism. Shadows forge through life with an indomitable will and a thick skin to prevent the world from harming them.

hahahahaha oh no.... 8(

Shadows can tend to inspire personal insight in those around them due to their personal strength. Many find the Shadows to be incredibly easy to sympathize with, since they have an inarguable sense of self.

I don't know, maybe

Often, the greatest challenge to Shadows is the fact that they are hesitant to share fellowship with others and they do not relate easily with other people, despite tending to be easily relate able themselves.

half true, except for me it's the Social Anxiety

Soulmate.

......Odd but accurate. I'm already a Pisces and an empath as is. Though I'm also INTJ-A.

I'm a mess of emotion and logic warring within.

Trickster– hardly fits me. I feel like ally fits me more.

Trickster 7/2—8/15. That's interesting. I am humble and sometimes I do laugh at myself. So in a way it's pretty close.

I'm a guardian. I guess it fits me.

The Rebirth, fits to a T (tee?) >w<

The Shadow is mine, I can see why it fits me ^^

I am a Mentor at heart, even if my birthday doesn't match up.

My birthdate dictates I should be a Soulmate, which... I am to someone. But I am Mentor to all <3