Iwaku's Sunday Tunes - A plug.dj Event!

Our next two Sunday Tunes will be October 8 & October 22!

October 8: Favourites - free for all!
Your favourite songs, regardless of the era or genre!

October 22: 90's Hit Wonders
Those hits from the 90's that we all hate to love. THOSE DAMN MILLENNIALS AND THEIR 90'S MUSIC!!

See you all Sunday! _\m/

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and Joan
Still can't get the dang app to work :-p Play a sad song for outdated Elle ;_;

How do you get into the Iwaku plug dj page?

if you click on the blue IwakuRoleplay plug.dj room in the first post that should take you there. (or the link i just put in this post. Brain Fart alert)

Also, if you're on discord, Pahn puts a link up once the event's started ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Pahn
-is sad she missed the free-for-all- D:

Don't worry, join us for 90s music :D
I mean, that's a thing I can do o.o I have a whole playlist on Spotify that my dad made of various 90s artists that I can grab some stuff from, and I can probably pull some stuff from my normal music as well.

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
I downloaded the app but all the links just take me back to the Play store, help?

I downloaded the app but all the links just take me back to the Play store, help?
I think you have to start by creating an account directly on a computer, then "Favourite" the plug community -- it'll show up on mobile!

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie and Applo
We're getting awesome participation today!! :D

Clearly this 90's theme is a super winner.

iwaku plug.png

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
Our next Sunday Tunes will be on November 12 and November 26!

November 12 -- Motivational, dancing, work out (Things that make you want to be ACTIVE, either physically or creatively!)

November 26 -- R&B, HipHop, Soul Music (Both old school and modern!)

We're live! :D

Our next Sunday Tunes will be on December 3 and December 17!

December 3 -- Chill & Electronica, along with similar genres!

December 17 -- My Kids Will Listen to This: all those songs you LOVE SO MUCH you will spam your future kids with it. ALL TIME, ALL GENRE music to end the year in a high note!

See you all :D

I don't know much about chill and electrionica but I definitely can't wait for My Kids Will Listen to This. Time to make a playlist ^~^

• Love
I don't know much about chill and electrionica but I definitely can't wait for My Kids Will Listen to This. Time to make a playlist ^~^
You can always just come and listen in :D

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
@Pahn yup I'll definitely be there for as long as I can. I'm trying to expand my musical horizons :3

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and Pahn
  • Love
Come join us for the last plug.dj of Sunday of 2017! :D