Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Questioning/Undecided

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Other: Please tell us!

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I identify as heterosexual but I do also consider myself a sapiosexual so do with that what you will, internet.

ASS TITTIES ASS AND TITTIES

perky tittys on a short plump white girl... its hard not to stare... like... drum on that shit...

and im not pan, sorry, dont go for personality, bi as in i can be sexually attracted to appearances... though, i can be more picky on how a "good looking" woman seems than a good looking man.

Maybe im programmed that way... Maybe its Maybelline.

To @Hellis: Praise the sun dear Solaire!

Ahem, anyway! I thought this was a very interesting topic to come across, and I had to throw my two cents into the mix. I selected questioning and undecided because I'm very much on the homosexual side of things (I love my female lovelies!) when it comes to potential partners, but have yet to identify myself as a person. So, gender fluidity and homosexuality. They go hand-in-hand for me.

It may not make the most sense in the world, but ... I mean, I'm still exploring that part of myself. I hope I didn't misread the topic? If I did, my apologies. I just felt one's sexuality not only applies to how one interacts with either the same or opposite sex, but also how one views and identifies him or herself.

It's a internal and external thing! Um, I hope I didn't confuse anyone or go off on too much of a tangent ^^"

Heteroromantic bisexual. I'm sexually attracted to some dudes and have actually had more sexual experiences with guys than girls at this point, but don't really see myself marrying and having kids with a guy. Maybe some casual dating at most.

Are you comfortable with your sexuality? Do you need to come out? Do you think sexuality should be a big deal or not?
Yes.
No.
Ideally, no. Though I have an understanding of the attention it's getting currently, the best end-result is where nobody gives a fuck unless they wanna fuck.
Also I'm superboring and straight.

I'd give it a 65/35 split, with the majority attraction towards women and the minority attraction towards men.

I'm not too bothered at biological sex, really. I'm more concerned with whether you're nice or an ass.

Reactions: Salsacookies
I'm open for casual sex with either gender, but when it comes to anything further I like the manly men.
Which is hard in this age and ,well, my age.

Every hole's a goal

And every goal's a winner.

I'd give it a 65/35 split, with the majority attraction towards women and the minority attraction towards men.

I'm not too bothered at biological sex, really. I'm more concerned with whether you're nice or an ass.
Or... Hear me out. If you have a nice ass.

• Useful
Reactions: Azarthes
I'm open for casual sex with either gender, but when it comes to anything further I like the manly men.
Which is hard in this age and ,well, my age.
Really? I seem to attract nothing but burly men. <.<

Being Gray - A its difficult for me to pick, so I just went with other lol

Actually fuck it, I'm just going to go with unsure.

I'm pretty certain I'm Panromantic, Gray-A, or Demisexual. One of the three! XD

Lol my boyfriend is always hit on by guys when he is purely heterosexual. We like to tease that its because of his nice ass xD

I didn't necessarily mean burly when I said manly men, although the concept manly depends on the person.
That aside, we differ 8 years and since I'm female the men I aim for are into girls.
(Nonetheless, lucky you.)

I'm asexual when it comes to physical relations but I fall in love with people's souls, but I'm geared most for people who identify as male.

But lately I've been crushing on this girl at Game Stop.

In the general public (aka my family, school, and such) I am heterosexual. But between me, internet, and friends, I am Bi-curious. I tend to gravitate towards guys, but I'd be glad and open to finding a girl. Though, everyone outside of my friends would then shun me for eternity, but most of the people I know and am related to are jerks sooooo..... yup!

Tbh, I think I would be almost better with girls. I cuddled with my best friend (at a sleepover. Someone suggested going outside. We both knew it was going to be cold. Planning ahead!) And it turned out better than any physical contact I've had with a boyfriend. (no, not sex. Not there yet!!! I'm not THAT high school stereotype, though those people can be cool. I have one as a friend. She is awesome!) any sort of affection or attention I have been given by a guy has been pretty awkward. :\ with a girl, apparently I'm more comforting and take the spot guys normally take. Eh, what can I say?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have as much care about the genitals one has but I'm pretty much only into the womanly sort. Your the female phenotype what with womanly wiles and morphology in nearly all cases but have a penis? Yeah, I still can definitely be physically attracted to you. Heck, I have a thing for this futanari stuff. You have a vagina? Same thing, that's a dish I can eat. Ultimately, either is fine. But if you're more of masculine morphology? No thanks. At best I can acknowledge you are attractive, but I won't wanna sleep with you.

So I voted homosexual. Maybe something else would be more accurate, but fuck it. Maybe gynasexual yet without regards to genitalia? But that just makes things confusing I feel.

Suppose I could have just voted 'other'.

Status
Not open for further replies.