Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Questioning/Undecided

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Other: Please tell us!

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heterosexual. I grew up with close friends that were of all colours and stripes, though, so I've been so normalized to it that I admit confusion towards anyone who makes a big deal out of it. I understand that I'm the exception more than the rule though, apparently. :ferret:

Homoromantic asexual~ I like boys, but don't want to have sex with anybody.

If anyone needs a TEST PENIS, I humbly volunteer as tribute.

I don't even know anymore- but asexual for the win. Possible panromantic..?

Seriously, where is the animal option?
Probably under 'other'. Bestiality isn't a common sexual characteristic in the populace. Bro.

I've been in a relationship all of one time and it was puppy love, but I think I've enough experience to say I line up on a panromantic scale with a bit of homosexuality. Why does that sound so complicated. I don't know. I'll fall in love with anybody but the idea of doing the do with the opposite sex strikes me as a little foreign and uncomfortable.

But for the sake of a voting poll and for making things easier to explain, I usually just go with bisexual.

Pansexuals representttttttt.

Demiromantic pansexual. Gender never really matters to me.

I didn't expect this poll to turn out the way it did. You would think Pansexuals would be lower on the chain then bisexuals?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I didn't expect this poll to turn out the way it did. You would think Pansexuals would be lower on the chain then bisexuals?
Not in the wonderful world of the Internet my friend. According to this poll, nearly 50% of the Iwaku population is non-heterosexual too, which isn't reflective of the real world which is predominately heterosexual. Then you have bisexuals outnumbering homosexuals which is also not reflective of the real world, in which homosexuals generally greatly outnumber bisexuals. So all in all, especially for Iwaku, this should be generally par the course. The population here is not reflective of real world counterparts. You've also got teenagers answering the poll, of which I'm willing to bet the majority aren't entirely concrete on their sexual identity yet and might default to pansexual or bisexual to avoid isolating potential choices away until they understand themselves better. :ferret:

*flicks through etymology dictionary*

Historomantic.

*demands rights*

Pansexual, but im more into skillets and pots.

I'm in an awkward spot. I'm not questioning since I know I'm not sexually attracted to guy parts, but simultaneously I'm not very sexual to begin with, but not so much as to be asexual. Also while I have a male body, and have no plans to change that, I'm still extremely feminine by American standards and consider myself female gendered. I'm technically heterosexual since biological sex is male, and I'm sexually attracted to exclusively females. Though if you take sexual attraction out of the mix, I've enjoyed going on dates with guys. I can even imagine myself raising a family with a guy. So, what is it called when you feel exclusive sexual attraction, but it isn't prevalent enough to have a significant effect on who you'd select as a mate?

So, what is it called when you feel exclusive sexual attraction, but it isn't prevalent enough to have a significant effect on who you'd select as a mate?
... Apathy? Why does it need a label? :ferret:

When asked, my answer tends to be "bi/pan/queer/whatever." I don't gravitate strongly to any particular label. I often default to bi in the sense of "same and different genders," as most of the bi people I've met do. It definitely has nothing to do with the binary for me.

Romantic and sexual attraction is where it gets really fun (read: confusing as heck). But it's all good.

@☆Luna☆ If you desire labels, it sounds like you may be biromantic or panromantic but heterosexual I misread the post augh why don't my eyes work. But honestly, labels are important only insofar as you feel that they fit and are helpful to you.

@Brovo Sometimes labels help people make sense of their identity, understand that they aren't alone, etc. Again, it's only important insofar as it is helpful to someone and unnecessary if it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Koschei and Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.