Iwaku's Own Grail War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle East would be quite interesting imo. Fuyuki is the center of the Nasuverse shenanigains, so lets royally fuck up a different city.

Im in. Started fate/zero and hooked first episode.

Also, I wish for saber. I have a character in mind, though at a glance she may seem like King Arthur, but there will be plenty of differences hidden there

Last edited:
though at a glance she may seem like King Arthur, but there will be plenty of differences hidden there

With how often Saber's design gets reused, I have a theory that there's only the one heroic spirit who just keeps pretending to be different people every time she's summoned. I know it's not the case, and Takeuchi just REALLY likes Saber's design, but it still amuses me.

lol, oops. guess we may have another blonde haired blue eyed armor wearing girl as saber XD. Unless I find another good character for it.

DAMN IT! It seems she was already used once, though not as a servant.

Figuring out a good hero who hasn't been used already is the big reason I'd be playing one of the masters.

oh I thought it would be each person controls their master and hero. In any case, I am switching from saber potentially. I will consult Shin megami tensei for potential heros

yeah scratch Saber im now going with lancer

DAMN IT THAT ONE TOO!

All right so still lancer but a different one. Thank god for smt

Last edited:
Rider Class is mine, too much potentail for awesome.

Riders tend to turn out pretty great. And Casters seem to always end up some sort of perfect waifu or total bro. There are some really odd trends in F/SN servant classes as presented in official media.

Status
Not open for further replies.