Iwaku's Maintenance Day Overwatch Marathon [Open][PC Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not own Overwatch quite yet... but you can feel free to add my Battle.net ID: dj4aces#1156

Just drop me a PM here or on Discord when you do, so I know who's adding me.

My best character is D.va, by the way, so that's who I'll play pretty much the whole game, unless Team Composition needs me to change.
V9A2hok.jpg

I'd love to get in on this. I'm a bit competitive with Overwatch, mainly because the group I play with most of the time is also competitive. But I would love to have some relaxed games.

Mind you I'll probably still let people know of enemy positions and stuff. But if I need to relax, just let me know. I'm pretty cool about that kind of stuff.

a42.png
Obligatory Overwatch meme.

Battlenet: Twisted #1557

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Alright guys, the Marathon is tomorrow! Are you excited as I am? Before we get any further, we have to determine some times during the day to play when the majority of you are online. What time do YOU think you'll be available to play and for how long?

Alright guys, the Marathon is tomorrow! Are you excited as I am? Before we get any further, we have to determine some times during the day to play when the majority of you are online. What time do YOU think you'll be available to play and for how long?
I will find out either tonight or tomorrow and PM you over Battle.Net.

Reactions: Red Revolver
If Brovo can't stream I'll take up the Reins.

5585035222.png

Bnet: NotWD#1889
Twitch: Twitch

@Red Revolver you may kill me for the pun tomorrow in Overwatch.

I can do anytime really as long as it's between 12pm and 12 am pst.

Fyi It's already sunday over here soo uhhh...

I may be able to play at 9:30pm till about 12am AEST

Thanks to all who participated in Iwaku's first Overwatch Marathon! Everything went smoothly and positive reviews all around! We had a pretty good turnout throughout the entire day and definitely got to do all the activities we listed and much more. An Overwatch Group here is on the works and we'll use it to organize more sessions in the near future. Thank you!

We'll hopefully release a compilation video of the day soon~

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.