Iwaku's Holiday Card Exchange!

five years of being homeless, I now am able to participate in the card exchange. So if anyone would like a christmas card, please pm me and I will gladly send you my new address, and I will get the cards and mail them if you send me your address. : ) thanks!

Well, I added my address and all that jazz. I'll send some out, too, but more than likely not to everyone :p And since I like doodling, be prepared for holiday doodles in the cards, too ^.^ Or just lots and lots of colorful stuff, who knows :p Now to get stamps and what not. Why must those be so expensive? Why????

I'm excited for the snail mail cards! Are you guys excited?

I am so excited! Is it wrong to be allready searching for the perfect cards? D:

I'm excited for the snail mail cards! Are you guys excited?
Well, I added my address and all that jazz. I'll send some out, too, but more than likely not to everyone :p And since I like doodling, be prepared for holiday doodles in the cards, too ^.^ Or just lots and lots of colorful stuff, who knows :p Now to get stamps and what not. Why must those be so expensive? Why????
I am so excited! Is it wrong to be allready searching for the perfect cards? D:
I'm excited too, I can only send out cards but to make up for that I'm making them myself. That's adding fun to the fun. Yes I get your stamp problem. The face of our queen/king doesn't come cheap in our country.

HALP, I can't remember if I submitted yet or not! O.O

Then submit again! XD We'll just use the most recently submitted post.

I am interested in this but I have children in the home and would not be safe. E-Cards or PM Cards I will. n.n

It's weird how some people can just trust random strangers while others can not. I find this ENTIRE thing Interesting.

I can't remember if I sent in a form. @Diana, could you remind me if I have or not? I have a horrid memory.

I'm excited too, I can only send out cards but to make up for that I'm making them myself. That's adding fun to the fun. Yes I get your stamp problem. The face of our queen/king doesn't come cheap in our country.
Oh, making cards would be fun! I would, but I,m not all that crafty lol.

The mailing list has now been sent out! It's only been sent to the people set to Send cards. :D

If you were supposed to GET the mailing list and have not, let me know. O_O I had to do multiple lists, so it's possible I accidentally missed someone's name.

Reactions: Jerelin
I really wanted to do this, but when my live-in boyfriend brought up the point of, "But you barely know any of those people," I am hoping it means I'll get the chance next year! ;) ;)