Iwaku's Holiday Card Exchange!

I submitted and will probably send thank you cards back to the people that send them to me, just giving heads up cause I'm a nice person and all.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, too bad im not allowed to get cards from strangers.

I am terrifying and live in the ghetto so do not attempt to stalk me.

^.^ but I love crafts AND getting mail.

@Rosie Not that I think you're a killer or anything, I would absolutely not eat any cookies I get in the mail, when I do not know the person well who sent them. I don't want to die or spend my weekend on the toilet.

Reactions: Minibit
@Rosie Not that I think you're a killer or anything, I would absolutely not eat any cookies I get in the mail, when I do not know the person well who sent them. I don't want to die or spend my weekend on the toilet.
*nods but pouts nevertheless*

b-but they're chocolate chip... double chocolate chip. homemade too..

You could always just send ME your address~ ^.^

Now I am not so sure... I may be a psychopath...

Reactions: BrokenTerra
I entered! I plan to send lots of cards^^

Also Add your country after your mailing address! It wont make it to you if the person sending is from another country and doesn't know.

I didn't add my username, so if you want to send me one find the address with the name, "Daisy Metcalf".

>.< Oh no I'm no longer anonymous! Oh well XD

Reactions: Tone Deaf
I entered! I plan to send lots of cards^^
Also Add your country after your mailing address! It wont make it to you if the person sending is from another country and doesn't know.
I didn't add my username, so if you want to send me one find the address with the name, "Daisy Metcalf".
>.< Oh no I'm no longer anonymous! Oh well XD
I am absolutly sending you something! One neko to another <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I submitted and will probably send thank you cards back to the people that send them to me, just giving heads up cause I'm a nice person and all.
I always thought the proper 'thank you' for a Christmas card was to send a Christmas card back o.o should I send a thank you for the thank you card? Do they make 'you're welcome/no problem' cards?! IVE BEEN A RUDE ARSE MY WHOLE LIIIIFE!!!!

Minibit said:
I always thought the proper 'thank you' for a Christmas card was to send a Christmas card back o.o should I send a thank you for the thank you card? Do they make 'you're welcome/no problem' cards?! IVE BEEN A RUDE ARSE MY WHOLE LIIIIFE!!!!
I'm going to do personalized Christmas cards that say thank you, and my name is Tyler Cox on my address so yea. It will be the one from Louisiana

I want to do this so bad ;-; but I am under 18 so my parents will most likely say no

Though I'm new here, I have also entered. -doesn't feel awkward in the slightest-

I don't like giving out my address... but I feel safe doing it here, I haven't had any problems with people here yet and have signed up. Send me some love peeps!

I'm not missing it this year - already put my form in for my new home (and putting aside money for some extra postage ;D)~
Get ready for some cat-themed holiday happiness~