Iwaku's Holiday Card Exchange!

I'm so torn! I want to do it and get cards but at the same time I don't want to give my address out xD

I would... But I am not comfortable sending out my address... damn... ^^;;

I swear to god if minibit sends me a card I am going to report her again.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I submitted mine. I'm not that worried of anything hence the closest person next to me is @Myrnodyn and he lives in the Netherlands. lol
Also if anyone has issues with my address just PM. :-)

I swear to god if minibit sends me a card I am going to report her again.
I will send you a card covered with glitter and holiday cheer!

...assuming your info's in the exchange ^^'

Hmm, I'm sort of wanting to join in on this for the simple fact, I want to know if I'm the only one here from my state :p I will more than likely add mine to this once I remember it :p I've got two separate mailings, one for regular mail, etc, the other for shipping large packages and bills.

If you guys make an ecard thread, I will link it up in the main post! O__O

I will add mine when my cousin gives me our actual address, because we call our road like three names. And I will be 18 by the time this happens but they don't care anyways.

Hmm, I'm sort of wanting to join in on this for the simple fact, I want to know if I'm the only one here from my state :p I will more than likely add mine to this once I remember it :p I've got two separate mailings, one for regular mail, etc, the other for shipping large packages and bills.
What state are you from?

OMG....

*crafty fingers start to twitch*

I could send... cookies... to EVERYONE

Iwaku needs a post office. That way everyone could send all their letters there and then it would be forwarded.

Iwaku's Middleman Service.

IMS.

*nods*

Reactions: Bohemian-sadboi