10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
iwakucardexchange_zps91ed66b6.jpg

Huzzah! The card exchange is back this year! :D What is it? A totally cool address exchange between members so you can send and receive holiday cards from aaaaalll over.

There are two ways you can participate in this (or any) card exchange!

THE FRIENDS ONLY WAY: Exchange your address privately with your Iwaku friends. If you don't like the idea of sharing your address with potential strangers and if you are young and not allowed to do things like this, a private exchange is the BEST thing to do!

THE SURPRISE EXCHANGE LIST WAY: Love surprises and exchanging things from totally cool peeps you may not have met before AND from friends? Submit your address or name to the OFFICIAL Card Exchange listing.

There are some really simple rules to the exchange, and they are as follows:

• If you are under 18, make sure you get permission from your guardians before ever giving out your address. I know I'd be pretty vexed if my 14 year old suddenly got a dozen cards from strangers across the world. o__o
  • Only people who have checked the SENDING box will receive the address list. We will also not give out your address to members to you write in to your don't send list. Do not ever give out someone's address without their permission.
  • You have until the end of the 30th to submit your name or address. You can resubmit the form at any time if you need to update! On the 1st of December we will be sending everyone their address lists.
  • This exchange is for cards only! But if you want to send people a little extra, that is okay too.
  • You don't HAVE to send to every person on your exchange list if you don't want to.
  • Don't be a psycho!

Easy as pie, right?

If you want to be a part of the official exchange list, you can now SEND IN THE FORM!

And if you have any questions, ask!

Last edited:
how well has this worked out before? Little interested in trying it out but not sure just yet

We usually get about 15 to 20 people participating, sometimes a little more!

Can't wait for this! when do we get the list!?

On December 1st!

Any chance of getting an early ballpark figure of the receiving list, so I can estimate how many cards I need to buy?

We currently have 15 addresses on the mailing list, and 4 more days to submit!

I'm in! Excited to get some cool cards :3

Okay everybody! :D The mailing list has now been sent out to all parties who are sending cards!

It is now too late to submit to the card exchange itself, but I totally recommend sharing your addie with friends. <3

Reactions: Minibit