Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
TELETHON.jpg

IWAKU'S FIRST DONATION DRIVE TELETHON!
24 Hours of Iwaku Members Webcam broadcasting for your amusement!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku's very first Donation Drive Telethon! Starting tonight at 12AM Central Time, we will be broadcasting LIVE! Bringing you interviews with members, talking about cool stuff on Iwaku, and generally looking stupid for your entertainment and a promise of cash.

Our Mission: 300 Bucks to purchase a -professional- ready made MOBILE ACCESS for Iwaku.

It's the mobile age and many of our members are accessing Iwaku from their phones, tablets, and other devices. Where our default style is badass on a computer, on these smaller devices it's a real pain in the ass to read text or post on the site. Unfortunately, your awesome admins are not talented enough to create mobile apps on their own. So a professional solution, built specifically with our forum system in mind is what we need!

Boo, I dun need any mobile access, why can't we put that money to a better server?!
Because Gibs and Diana already shell out 50 bucks a month for a private server without any monetary support and a one time donation is not going to help pay higher monthly bills on a giant server. d:< (Plus, we're already working on that problem and it dun require cash to fix!) Mobile access is the FUTURE of the internets!

Click [here] for the webcast page!
At 12AM -tonight- we'll start the official broadcast!
If you are online YOU might even get to appear on the broadcast by answering questions or participating in discussions!

Check out this link for a schedule of who might be appearing!
(Times and appearances subject to last minute changes.)​

:( Can't see the attachment if I'm not in the group I take it.

Everyone! When hosts switch over, you need to refresh the page so it shows up right!

Also make sure to unmute any sidecams, or you won't be able to hear anything other than the main feed!

Third Quiz Results

Tetsuri!
1 out of 5 Questions correct!

Fourth Quiz Results

Jaiyden!
2.5 out of 5 Questions correct!

I CAAAAAAAANT I CAAAAANT DO THIS....!
I STILL WANT TO DONATE.

I think the paypal would work, Dianers. If I donate to Iwaku the normal way, does that help as well or is this fund raise a separate thing?
(I dont use a mobile to access Iwaku, but. Since thats what youre after....)

Seeyou whenever I have time to reconnect.

:/

Love,
Selenite.

Donating the normal way is just fine. XD it all goes to the same place.

For the record, I could have gotten 4/5 but I am not a cheater. xD

5th Quiz results!

LStorm
3 questions of out 5!

6th Quiz results!

Ampoule
5 questions of out 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.