Iwaku's Favorite Color

What would you like the default Iwaku color to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
OKAY IWAKU. When I run the next forum upgrade, it will have a new styling system. Thus, our Iwaku style is going to change a smidgen. A few links will be moved, but the system will be the same. So don't worry about another crazy change. XD

ANYWAY. Since everyone keeps bickering at me about COLORS, Here is a color poll. When I finish the new Iwaku style, the top voted color will be the DEFAULT COLOR. Meaning, links, accent graphics, etc will be that color or shades of that color.

The background of Iwaku will still be black/dark grey so that all of people's custom text colors will still look good. :D

IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC COLOR YOU LIKE, POST THE HEX CODE HERE IN THIS THREAD FOR US TO SEE.
It needs to look good on black/dark grey. You can find lots of choices at Colourlovers.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeen!

white. white shows up the best because it contrasts with black.

I like the Blues of all hues.

Same.

NO CHANGE!

*plots to undermine the poll*

Yeah I'm with Asmo on this one. Keep the colors we already have. They don't hurt the eyes to look at and actually look pretty good all together.

Awww come on, what about neon yellow with hot pink and some nice rust color trim!

Yellow Blue Green & Brown.

If Yellow~ Pale
If Blue&Green:: Just not that neon Guide color everywhere xD
If Brown~~I'm thinking sandyish light brown ;)

I'm with asmo

#696969 is goooood

EDIT:

Any sort of bright pink and you'll lose a member.

the color scheme is already good as it is. no change is really necessary, i think. however, if you do change the color scheme, please let it not be the bright colors.

if i should suggest a color... maybe #EAE3FF or #ACB4C1 are good ones. (close enough to white, but not as bright)

Brick red, perchance?
#8F0009
Or "Plumsauce"?
#400C12
Or the colors we have now. Because I'm quite fond of them now. ^_^ They're easy on the eyes, and support all of our text.

Red or green, if there's problems, make them a more muted shade.

WTF? Green? You people are nuts.

I put in for blue as well. Or Diana could just follow my previous suggestion and make three or four different colors so we could all be happy...>:/

Mew. Green OR red.

Well to be realistic with the majority, the colors most likely to be voted King and Queen of the Prom this year are Grey and Green which, if done correctly, can be a neat looking style.

I said Pink. Cuz I like pink. XD

But I think Red, or a Lime Green would be good too

BLACK!

LIKE THE COLOR OF MY DARKENED AND UNREDEEMABLE HEART OF COLD STONE!

AND CRIMSON! THE COLOR OF THE BLOOD IN VEINS THAT DRIPS ONTO MY FLESH AND INTO THE FILTHY COLD FLOOR AFTER I'VE WOUNDED MYSELF TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE PAIN!

OH LINKIN PARK, HOW I HATE THEE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME, I WISH YOU WOULD STILL CRAWL IN MY SKIN, FOR THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL.

Nah, but I'm ok with the normal colors, not like I can see them right with my shitty monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.