Iwaku's Favorite Color

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Feb 1, 2010.

?

What would you like the default Iwaku color to be?

1. Grey

24.2%
  2. Yellow

3.0%
  3. Blue

33.3%
  4. Red

24.2%
  5. Pink

9.1%
  6. Green

39.4%
  7. Brown

12.1%
  8. Orange

3.0%
  9. Teal

15.2%
  10. Purple

6.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto White
    "The man on fire"
    Interaction: Invasion force.
    -

"They are hate, brutal, without mercy but you, you will are worse burn and destroy until it is done!" A voice commanded in the creature's mind, guiding it, pointing it. The bullets fired at it entered it's body and as the dust was kicked up it seemed for a moment as if they had felled the creature, this abomination before them and in that moment the remaining sixty of the invasion force did something very foolish, they allowed themselves to hope.
    -
    Fire and hate exploded out of the dust, the holes formed in the creature closing as they were made. It did not stay back and throw fire rather it rushed upon this force of sixty armed and trained fighters, tearing into them. It grabbed the first by the head, it's fire burning the poor man's soul away leaving only a charring corpse which it used to block a blade strike being brought upon it's person. It's fist lashed out with righteous anger at the one who dared to attack it, it's fingers, super heated and formed into the shape of a claw tore a burning swath through it's attacker's stomach cauterizing some but spilling most of the attacker's guts onto the soil of the clearing.
    It flung it's first victim's corpse away from the battle as another fell to it's foot smashing in their chest and through the person's chest cavity, a small burst of gore splattered the creature and the many around it. The fourth attacker's attempt resulted with as much success as his comrade's had, as the monster of fire grabbed the man's arm mid swing before pulling it out of the way for the creature's fist to soar into the new attacker's head bursting it like a grape.
    Fire kissed the next attacker as she tried to attack from behind but a quick side step and turn from the monster made her attack miss but the creature was not finished there, it grabbed the female E.I solider's head and as one who crack an egg ripped her head in half by the eyes a spray of gray matter coating the monster's face but it soon burned away as it looked upon the remaining victims of it's rage.

"They should of known that you would be here, to feed on the blood of the wicked, on the blood of those that wronged you. To destroy those who would hurt you and those you care for, send them away with despair, scatter them and their ash to the four winds!" The voice again spoke commanded in the creature's head once again as steam rose from the blood, gore and sinew that was burning upon it's burgundy flesh. "Oh there will be repercussions to this power, to the living flame but never permanent ones, not for you." The voice again spoke.

2. Greeeeeeeeeeeeen!

3. Green

GREEN...GREEN...GREEN....GREEN

4. white. white shows up the best because it contrasts with black.

5. I, uh....like the colors we have now...

6. I like the Blues of all hues.

7. Kunari kiss him a few more times before pulling away, a little flustered.

8. Kunari gently hug him, "It's been so long. I missed you so much."

9. Awww come on, what about neon yellow with hot pink and some nice rust color trim!

10. Yellow Blue Green & Brown.

If Yellow~ Pale
    If Blue&Green:: Just not that neon Guide color everywhere xD
    If Brown~~I'm thinking sandyish light brown ;)

11. Beautiful Disaster(Kofuku x Add) (open)
    [​IMG]

Family Portrait of the Duchannes (open)
    [​IMG]

From left to right: Ridley, Ryan, Reece, and Larkin. <3

12. I'm with asmo

#696969 is goooood

EDIT:

Any sort of bright pink and you'll lose a member.

13. the color scheme is already good as it is. no change is really necessary, i think. however, if you do change the color scheme, please let it not be the bright colors.

if i should suggest a color... maybe #EAE3FF or #ACB4C1 are good ones. (close enough to white, but not as bright)

14. Brick red, perchance?
    #8F0009
    Or "Plumsauce"?
    #400C12
    Or the colors we have now. Because I'm quite fond of them now. ^_^ They're easy on the eyes, and support all of our text.

15. Red or green, if there's problems, make them a more muted shade.

16. WTF? Green? You people are nuts.

I put in for blue as well. Or Diana could just follow my previous suggestion and make three or four different colors so we could all be happy...>:/

17. Mew. Green OR red.

18. Well to be realistic with the majority, the colors most likely to be voted King and Queen of the Prom this year are Grey and Green which, if done correctly, can be a neat looking style.

19. I said Pink. Cuz I like pink. XD

But I think Red, or a Lime Green would be good too

20. BLACK!

LIKE THE COLOR OF MY DARKENED AND UNREDEEMABLE HEART OF COLD STONE!

AND CRIMSON! THE COLOR OF THE BLOOD IN VEINS THAT DRIPS ONTO MY FLESH AND INTO THE FILTHY COLD FLOOR AFTER I'VE WOUNDED MYSELF TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE PAIN!

OH LINKIN PARK, HOW I HATE THEE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME, I WISH YOU WOULD STILL CRAWL IN MY SKIN, FOR THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL.

Nah, but I'm ok with the normal colors, not like I can see them right with my shitty monitor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.