Iwaku's E3 2011 Launch Center

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is upon us once again, gamers of Iwaku!

June 7th to the 9th E3 will kick off at the Los Angeles Expo Center! With games like Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3, Modern Warfare 3, Bioshock Infinite, Nintendo's showcasing of the Wii's successor, the 3DS freshly launched, and Sony's NGP in the works, and loads more this should shape up to be one hell of a show!

Since the expo has yet to actually kick off yet consider the launch center a place for Pre-E3 banter. What games are you excited for? What do you think each company is going to have up their sleeves? Who's going to steal the show? What games known to be in development do you want big news on? This is place to talk about it.

Once the Expo kicks off I'll do my best to post links to the big news right here for those of you who don't want your internet raped by browsing the various and sure to be massive E3 coverage pages! Don't see news pertaining to a game you're looking for? Make a request. I'm not a busy man by any definition of the word and I'd be glad to look around for whatever I can!

June 6th
Microsoft Press Conference: The Big Details
Ubisoft Press Conference: The Big Details
Sony Press Conference: The Big Details

June 7th
Nintendo Press Conference: The Big Details

There are two games whose announcements I want to come as a surprise:
1: Smash Brothers game for the 3DS. Preferably not a remake of Melee. While Melee has a lot of (undeserved in my opinion) nostalgia power built into it, I was never impressed by it when we played at the college, and many of the "technical" aspects seem to be ways to break the physics engine that don't add anything to the experience.

2: Castlevania for the 3DS. C'mon Konami, I have yet to hear a bad word said about Portrait of Ruin or Order of Ecclesia, and I'm pretty sure they sold like hotcakes. You have a lot of love coming from handheld Castlevania players(like me), and I know I personally would jump on a new Castlevania game.

Only two games matter to me anymore. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, and to a lesser extent Mass Effect 3.

Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls 5, LoZ:OoT 3DS, Castlevania 3DS, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3DS, Smash Bros 3DS, Gears of War 3, CoD 3, NGP, Wii 2...

*froths at the mouth and passes out*

Yeah, Redd, you're probably not going to see anything about OOT: 3DS at E3 '11. OOT is due out in like, two weeks I think?

MASS EFFECT AND ELDER SCROLLS! *Waves arms around!!*

Ninja Gaiden 3 and I'm dreading more dirt on DMC. ._.

Man, something awesome better be announced, 'cause this E3 is going to suck otherwise. Especially when Devil's 3rd will be at TGS, not E3.

Just because I can

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Pre-E3 festivities have begun with a Microsoft press conference! Link provided in the original post!

The trailer for Ninja Gaiden III looked pretty sweet, actually.

The Microsoft E3 conference? One word: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I do believe Sony's Press Conference is up next.

Sony's press conference begins in about 15 minutes people! Look for highlights later on!

Sony press conference posted in the original post.

And DMC actually looks decent, gameplay-wise:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pY1o_mZA5A" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

WTF is this, opposite day!?

I still loathe Dante's new design.

Posted a link to the details of the Nintendo Press Conference. Not as much Wii U hype as I thought there would be. Other than that its mostly mainstream titles announced.

Still more excited for the Sony Vita.

My reaction after reading Gameradar's series of articles on the Nintendo press conference:

FRAK YES.

Wasn't a big fan of Bioshock 1 or 2, but Forever looks pretty BA.

ALSO SKYRIM AND MASS EFFECT FUCK YEAR.