10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
GREETINGS MINIONS I AM YOUR ADMIN DIANA Ò◇Ó

Iwaku is old! At least 15 years old, I kind of lost track. Our community is a labor of love! For writing, for storytelling, for roleplaying, and for making friends while we do it! Long term members have met their best friends here, their married partner, and some have gone on to do some really kickass projects out there like publishing their own DnD books, poetry collections, and more!

For me personally, Iwaku is a passion project where I get to play and meet new people. <3 No matter what I am always going to pay the bills, but sometimes that can be difficult and help is very much appreciated! Especially when I have to renew a bunch of licenses all at once to run a software update. We always take donations via account upgrades, but occasionally we like to do a big fundraiser event for fun!

WELCOME TO THE OCTOBER 2022 FEAR FUNDRAISER AAAAHHHH

Join us all October long for a series of fun silly spooky events! We'll be holding contests and LIVE SOCIAL EVENTS to help reach our fundraiser goal. This year I have banned everyone on staff from offering physical goal rewards, because we always get in over our heads. D:< I still owe people owls from the last one (though if you still really really want one I still have the materials so I can still try!)

Fundraiser Goal: $2000

That is more than enough to take care of all the license updates, as well as many months of server bills! We also have extended goals with a max cap of $5000 dollars, as when you give too much money I have to do taxes and I HATE doing taxes. D:<

Lets get to the fun stuff!

THE REWARDS WE'RE ALLOWED TO DO THIS YEAR!

Like I said, we tend to go overboard on reward goals and bite off more than we can chew and then fail to deliver on promises as we're a bunch of neurodivergent dingdongs. THIS YEAR, NO. I AM KEEPING IT SIMPLE.

Our top 3 donors will be given the opportunity to have a Realm Forum for their roleplay.
Our Realms are only given out during the highly anticipated Worldbuilding and Roleplaying Game Master Challenge - so this is a lofty reward skipping that process! There will be caveats, standards, and rules for what you can do with this Realm (for example, if you've been a banned jerkoff before, sorry no). But I am confident Our Top 3 donors will do something neat!

Meanwhile all donors, no matter if big or small will get a year of the Donor Account as well as a silly 2022 Fundraiser Trophy.

LIVE FUNDRAISER EVENTS

October is PACKED with so many fun events for you thanks to our FEAR FESTIVAL! Check out the main thread here to see all of the dates!

CLICK HERE TO OFFICIALLY DONATE TO THE FUNDRAISER
Remember, you have to use this specific form for the donation to count towards the fundraiser goal!​

An update to our Top Three Donor Prize! Should you already have a Realm Roleplay or don't want a Realm, you can opt for having a Unique Username Color for a year instead. Be the only person on Iwaku sporting a hot shade of sexy pink? ◉◇◉ Or perhaps a saucy orange is your style!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astaroth
A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AND A HALF TO GOOOOOOOOO!!!

SOON THE DONATION WAR BEGINS WHERE EVERYONE TRIES TO SNATCH THE TOP THREE AT THE LAST WEEK! O:

Last edited:
SOON THE DONATION WAR BEGINS WHERE EVERY TRIES TO SNATCH THE TOP THREE AT THE LAST WEEK! O:

*opens wallet maliciously*

*also opens wallet very maliciously.

Someone at least round off the cents pls

Someone at least round off the cents pls
I tried that once and then I ended up with a total of a few cents. Time to fix that for myself and round it off.

LAAAAAAST DAAAAAAAAAAY!

Iono, all they need is another 93 cents.

It is 7:30pm and I will attempt to turn off the thing at Midnight.

In the lead so far is:

fatal @ #1
ANON who is terrible at being Anon @ #2
Miharu @ #3!

WILL THEY REMAIN OUR TOP THREE, PROBABLY

IT'S YOUR 9 O'CLOCK DONOR RACE UPDATE!

Miharu is currently at #1 having snatched the top spot!

Fatal is steady at our #2!

And our VICIOUS ANON has fallen to #3!

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
I refuse to let it round off to some cents, here have enough to make the number solid again.

I refuse to let it round off to some cents, here have enough to make the number solid again.

GOOD GOD THANK YOU

Also here is your 10 oclock update! 8D

Miharu remains in the lead!

Fatal remains in 2nd place!

And MALICIOUS ANON remains in 3rd!

Actually @Diana 3rd is a tied between Anon and toast.

@LuckycoolHawk9 That particular Anon has multiple donations that adds up to more! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.