Fatal has swooped in and stolen the #1 spot, and no one is getting it back. 🤣

Miharu remains steady at #2!

And our dangerous Anon remains at #3!

IT'S 11PM AND WE HAVE ONE HOUR LEFT! WE HAVE REACHED OUT GOAL AMOUNT. 8D

Fatal has swooped in and stolen the #1 spot, and no one is getting it back. 🤣

This sounds like a challenge 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: Diana
I do NOT recommend that people donate insane amounts of money in last minute shenanigans! 😂

But it is the last 30 minutes now, if anyone wants a participation trophy! 8D

• Haha
Reactions: MiharuAya
AND OUR FUNDRAISER IS NOW CLOSED!

We have reached and surpassed our goal with a grand total of $2,650.00! (Unless someone's didn't process in the counter, in which case, send me a PM and I will add it in there!)

@fatalrendezvous kept the #1 slot has already sent me her color hex code 😂

AT THE VERY LAST SECOND OUR @MiharuAya AND VIOLENT ANON BATTLED IT OUT FOR THE #2 AND #3 SPOTS. Miharu snipered the #2 spot in the literal last minute! Leaving our Anon at #3

Both of you have your choice of a Color name OR a Realm forum! 8D E X C I T I N G TO SEE WHAT YOU CHOOSE!

And since @t o a s t came in such a close 4th, if you want a special color name, you can have one too. <3

I def give a warm and very happy thank you to all of our donors this year! <3 Both small amounts and large! Your donations have helped kept Iwaku bills paid even when real life situations have been tough. It's super awesome that we've been around for well over a decade and still have so many supportive members here to see Iwaku live through another decade! :D

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD FUN THIS FESTIVAL MONTH! MAY THE IWAKU MUSE BE WITH YOOOOOUUU!

When do I have to decide by?

Rip to Kuno and her pink but thank god I tagged Fatal. 😂

I was happy to donate to a good cause! This place is really amazing.

Not to sound impatient but when do we gain our Year worth of Donor Account? I'm curious about it.

I will be setting people up with their thingers today 8D

And I guess our moneybags can have until the end of the year to decide if they want a realm forum or a color >:D

Where's the participation prize of getting a name color change? I'm waiting

NO KUNO NOT FOR YOU

• Haha
Reactions: MiharuAya and Kuno
Status
Not open for further replies.