IwakuNet and how it affects you

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I see the only games I play are strategy, and whatever category HeroZero is under

Guys...

It has to be a prank. Iwaku would loose so much more if it wasn't...

I'm joining you Second good night everybody. Tell your parents you got suspended it freaked mine out :D

I hope it's a prank cuz this sounds irritating and confusing as all get out and I seriously won't even try to deal with it...which would make me really upset cuz I have friends on here... <.<

PLES NO! I've convinced so many of my friends to join here, dont go terminator now! I have bad luck with technojunk, implementing this will destroy everything I hold dear!

...-reads through every post-...-Decides its a prank but there resides a nagging feeling that this would be true. Then goes apeshit, cries in a corner, and eventually decides to watch and wait- THIS BETTER BE A PRANK!

If this were to be true, then it would affect all Roleplayers in a very negative way unless they have a High Performance Computer, which not everyone has because not every single Roleplayer on here has money to burn. I dunno, prank or not, I don't think its a good idea because a lot of people will leave Iwaku due to lack of ability to reply.

Ahem, its an april fools prank and an elaborate one. I Am not a fan of the 'Holiday'. I've had like 10 people try to no success to fool me.

Last edited:
*Sighs softly with relief* I got really worked up over that and then I remembered the date and I was like ..... OH! Gosh I need to sleep.... My brain had a full on panic just then... *sighs and curls up in her blanket*

*Sighs softly with relief* I got really worked up over that and then I remembered the date and I was like ..... OH! Gosh I need to sleep.... My brain had a full on panic just then... *sighs and curls up in her blanket*
and you fell for it. Dang. I am on HIGH Guard for the day.

*laughs and nods* okay hush hush~ Well 1st of April is nearly done for me though~ 6:45 PM only a couple more hours hopefully my brothers wont pull anything on me ^^;;

Hahaha. Hilarious.

Reactions: Hana
I have only a cursory knowledge of those fancy-dandy computers, but from my understanding...
imtuhs1.jpg

Most likely a joke.

Hah, totally forgot what day it was until I read a few paragraphs of this. Nicely done, I sure the people freaking out in this thread are only a small fraction of those that got fooled. :P

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.