IwakuNet and how it affects you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no you don't want angry RPers. We'll come to your house dressed as elves and wizards and jedi and we'll LARP you to death.

OK. What the hex is going on. I read and not understanding anything.

I'll be the first to admit if it's something tech based you can convince me of anything I know nothing lol

I would rather use a sword but that would cause a problem :D

You can use swords in LARPing you just gotta hide them from the police. And as for the people who aren't understanding it, he's suggesting that in order to keep Iwaku running, every user will have to sacrifice 50% of their computer's ability to process data. That means that while it's running, the only game you can play is minesweeper. Fortunately for you though, it's an april fool's joke :D

Well I have 1 Terabite data that wouldnt affect me one bit

Reactions: Brea
1TB memory more likely. It's not memory it'd be consuming. And even if it was that's 512 GB you can't use. I don't know about you, but I get through so much data that I filled 512GB of my hard drive in only 4 months. I'm almost scheduled for a removal of trash actually. Think of it this way: On an average computer, OS and background processes take up around 10% of the computer's processing power. Running a large game will take up 50-80% of your processing power. If 50% of your power is being used on Iwaku you only have 40% for everything else to use, and just Google Chrome can take up 20%.

Reactions: Brea
Obvious april fools joke is obvious.

Making posting (the very life blood of the site) a form of currency is suicide.

True and I only come on here when I have a reply which use to be rare

Well with my internet. I do that any way. So, Yea.

I believe that if you were to implement this, the site would lose very many Rp'ers, including myself, because I am not paying to write stories... just no...

It might just be me, but I'm getting a heavy vibe of April Fool's Day from this thread. *Looks at all the other comments*
Yeah... it's not just me. =3

(/w\) I'm scared guys...

Looks at date...

Oh god...thank you.

*cries into pillow*

Lets see Deviantart, RpNation, and Iwaku are all doing a prank I wonder what Facebook and a few other sites will pull. I know I pulled a good one on my parents and friends in 10th grade

If this was to be an actual thing:

"Oh, won't you look at the time.
It's time to pack my stuff and go.xD

Goodbye, Iwaku."

If this was to be an actual thing:

"Oh, won't you look at the time.
It's time to pack my stuff and go.xD

Goodbye, Iwaku."
This is how I would react, to. =(
I'm glad it's only a prank, though... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.