Iwaku Zodiac: The Guardian

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The Guardian
April 2 - May 15
Where the other signs are often supportive, the Guardian defies the perception of its namesake. The Guardian is supportive in its own way, but one more veiled and harder to perceive. The Guardian often supports its companions by challenging them and their beliefs. While it may seem less kind than the support of the Ally, the Guardian is a unique and valuable complement in their unwillingness to let their companions take the easy way out of situations. The Guardian is typically one with a strong code of ethics and believes that others should hold an equally powerful conviction. If it seems to the Guardian that one of their companions would falter or choose an option out of weakness, they will not typically allow them to continue without some contest. The Guardian is often reliable, a strong companion that can be firmly rooted in their ideas. They are not typically very good with expressing their genuine concern for others in the midst of their challenging, however, despite their good intentions and for that, the Guardian is quite often misunderstood.
STAFF MEMBERS WITH THIS SIGN:
  • Asmodeus

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say, for the most part, that is spot on. Crazy how that works out. >.>

People understand me perfectly! They're just idiots. >:[

People, y u no understand me? =( >.>

I'm a guardian, and guardians are misunderstood...
1. I'm not a parent yet...
2. I'm not misunderstood, everyone that knows me knows I'm a semi retarded otaku with adhd issues.
3. I dont have problems expressing mysel- oh wait...
-1 I'm God's Wolf Dog... I protect him/her/it/mih/reh/ti
-2 wait a sec,I'm an Oreo ofcourse I'm gonna be misunderstood
-3 Drawing I express myself wellly(WOOO MADE UP WORD!!) ...but thats it...
Yeah this is what Illi and Oohto said...

Spot On!(god that's probably a name for some kids show...)

This was interesting, I love reading this stuff. It was very true.

Why are you people copying me? I said spot on first! >.< Copycats! lol