Iwaku World - Order of Luna Ashe Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

WHAAAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOX???

I don't think I'll open that box! >:D We'll just let it sit and simmer until CAPOW... plot bunnies pop out of nowhere!

Just add it to the stack of presents you're receiving from all the NPCs that are in awe and shock and appreciation over the MASTER OF UNLOCKING HERO OF IWAKU!

I see what you (un)did there, Asmo. :/

I bet the box contains a puppy.

And cos you don't open it now it'll suffocate and all Diana will get for her coronation is a dead puppy.

And thus, the War shall be ignited.

*pulls Coffee's hair*

Oh, no you dih-int!

*windmill-slaps Asmo*

*Hits Porg with a tree* Spamers no spamming!

Anyways, Zyphie and I will be making our coming back soonish. ;)

*tumbles in*

It is I, Charbovari, owner of a thousand fascinating gadgets and gizmos! Behold their mystical capabilities, no wait, they have been completely emasculated by the mod squad, so now they can't really do anything useful... Oh well, I can identify with being powerless anyway

Now tell me what to do, I don't know how to play IW ;_;

Just like any other roleplay... >:3 You have what you want to accomplish with your character, and help you do it! teehee!

And now since you posted in her thread, you now belong to Diana's forces. As for myself...I go where I feel like it for I am chaotic and people just put up with me.

Hey Diana, look! Someone else doesn't trust you!

Bet you didn't see that coming.

Does anyone actually trust you either? :o

Yes, as a self-proclaimed genocidal maniac I actually win more trust than squeaky-clean Diana.

Let this be a lesson to you all.

You spoiled one of my punchlines. Now I'll have to omit that part from my post... possibly.

Been busy with work and human drama.

Three differently styled drafts in my head. Need a free moment to type one of them.

*Superglues Coffee to the chair.* POST DAMN YOU.

I trust Diana... until she does something questionable. Then I'm jumping ship faster than you can say "Should I have just said that out-loud?"

Status
Not open for further replies.