Iwaku World OOC - Plot Discussion Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zypher post, k?

I"m sorry Arch, but could you just take Chaos to the castle please? I didn't start staggering there to be taken somewhere else. I'm trying to get somewhere where there are people who might actually know Chaos already and be able to explain what the hell's happening to him, what with the big blank spot where the Elder War goes. You have to understand, Chaos doesn't know what happened there because its a story point. He doesn't know because I myself do not know. What better way for a character to have amnesia than have the player clueless as to what happened?

He could also ask any one of the other people in the area who know what is going on, such as Archy, the staff of the Harbringer, Drake, Myrn, or Natalie.

And to be fair Archy really is not sure as to whether or not the castle has doctors right now as things have been kinda whack.

Even if they may not personally know Chaos they can still explain stuff.

EDIT:I don't think there's anyone who knows Chaos in the castle, either. Zypher, Diana, and Spike are in there, and while Westy might know something, she's weird and isn't going to be saying anything.

DIAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... I'M GOING TO POOOOOOOOOOOOOST...

...One post, peek in and peace out. :B CAN I CAN I CAN I?

I'm going out of town on Friday. I'll be back Sunday night or Monday.

Ok. Since I let Asmo kill off Fel many moons ago, where the hell should I have Kestrel start?

Well, if you are gonna post, maybe try Iwaku Castle. Seems to be the center of attention right the moment.

Okay, so of the people here, how many are still willing/able to post on a fairly regular basis?

Even if you are waiting on someone, answer.

I'm obviously here. D:< I would like a hand count of who is lurking and wandering aimlessly without a clue of what to do, though.

I'm thinking up a psot invovling the Barship landing in Insanity,, and the signing/agreeing of whatever the Crimson Cadre need to do.

Still working with Vay on From out of the Warp.

Still thinking of a good plot-based excuse to go see Asmodeus and the rest of the to-be Crimson Cadre.

Around, and will be getting a Grant post in soon.

Will probably have Grumpy happen to the Crimson Cadre, too. I imagine Asmodeus' death will catch his attention.

EDIT: Hope people don't mind me using the Sergeant Spears character. I just thought it'd be appropriate if the two came across each other.

EDIT: Hope people don't mind me using the Sergeant Spears character. I just thought it'd be appropriate if the two came across each other.

I have plans to let a random footsoldier record the coronation for the Empire to archive.

Is that okay?

It bothers me sometimes to think that RPing has gotten so much about "not breaking stuff" that players need fear perfectly logical things that could further the plot like the above.

I always feel it's best not to step on any toes in these sorta things; someone else might have had some crazy intricate and grand scheme that hinged entirely upon the use of that one guy, so it just seems polite to apologise as I steal him away for my own plan.

It's a British thing, I guess; you gotta apologise as you deliberately ruin someone else's day/plan/etc.

I'm here and ready to finally insert my character into the story.

I'm still here, obviously, just trying to find a way back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.