Iwaku World OOC - Plot Discussion Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stuck Chaos in Iwaku City because I don't wanna be stuck out in the middle of nowhere and I obviously don't wanna go anywhere near the Cadre.

If someone could just find a half-dead Chaos laying around that would be good, even if you have to take control and have him walk by you or something. Bonus points if its someone who already knows Chaos.

If currents swept you from Temple Isle, then you could arrive in the lake around the castle. Someone at the ceremony could spot you, or the spacestation or Legacy could detect you.

Hmmm. Seeing as I'm up and moving now, I could amend the post to have Chaos moving around the shore of the lake towards the castle. Thanks.

Edit: Post amended to put me at the lake near the castle, and having Chaos advance towards it. Thanks again for the suggestion.

*wont mention that the castle lake is connected to the sea by two huge waterfalls..* >>

Maybe one of them goes upwards? <<

Good enough for me.

Glad we agree.

Reality Bending: Fixing plot holes since the Admin War.

Think I'll have Grant attempting to gain access to the Legacy soon. Is he likely to be stopped?

So if no one else does it I figure that Natalie and Archy will walk around for a while, eventually spot Chaos, and go drag him to the medical facilities aboard the Harbringer. There will be some of their own plot-stuff along the way, of course.

Think I'll have Grant attempting to gain access to the Legacy soon. Is he likely to be stopped?

Well...it's connected to a giant floating space station...

You'll have to float to get up there...or get Kariskan REAAAAAALLY mad and suggest he couldn't hit the Legacy with your limp body.

In other news...I'll be posting the Legacy stuff soon.

I'm going to create a side-thread about the realm of the dead - somewhere for past/future characters and drifters like Coffee to gather and be all metaphysical about stuff.

The "beings" there will also discuss fate lines.

So a little like Mount Olympus. Anyone who's dead or out of synch can drop in, and if you really want your characters to go there then they can go to sleep in their normal threads and appear in my thread as a dreamer.

There a chance I can have Jumi's multiple incarnations wandering around there?

I'd say, go for it. I've had a similar idea to have a few major shifts in my "persona" existing in some state as separate entities. I even had the character sheet for one of them approved before it was lost in a server crash.

So it doubles as a place the living can drop into to look for some answers? Like when the hero gets knocked out in television and wakes up talking to their old mentor and shit?

I'm liking this more and more by the second.

Working on it.

On that note, my laptop is proper fucked. Hard drive crashed on me the other day, so I'm falling back on the home computer, which I don't like to use AT ALL!!!

It has to do with familiar surroundings...

EDIT: Karsikan, your turn.

I'm going to create a side-thread about the realm of the dead - somewhere for past/future characters and drifters like Coffee to gather and be all metaphysical about stuff.

The "beings" there will also discuss fate lines.

So a little like Mount Olympus. Anyone who's dead or out of synch can drop in, and if you really want your characters to go there then they can go to sleep in their normal threads and appear in my thread as a dreamer.

I have some control over the mythical reaper...since he is future Jack from some cobbled back story malarkey in the last war. Let me know when it goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.