Iwaku World OOC - Plot Discussion Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hurls Myrn, Archy, Grant, Porg, and Obskeree at the mythos thread*

Now's your time to shine! Doubt or accept the Diana!

You mean you will take care of them by beating them up for me, right Mister Soldier Sir? :D

In anycase there is going to be a nice party. All the different factions can show up and pimp their agendas. XD

Rory, expect Chaos to drop in at some point so he can get the important details of Iwaku's current status.

That's a no can do. Read the Ethereal Remains thread for more info.

See I planned on trying to have him join ISAF... but I dunno how that pans out anymore. Orignally he was going to show up in some ISAF infested zone, but the opertuinty presented itself to well in Diana's thread xD

So who all is planning on laying hands on Yuri? So I can get a whole count and tally system up for number taking and all... ya know?

I'll come up with some excuse to have a Minigunner or six take care of the problem...

ATTENTION: SINDRI DOES NOT REPRESENT WMD. HE REPRESENTS A CULT CALLED THE KABAL.

Spelled with a K because spelling it the right way wouldn't be nearly XTREME!!! enough.

On a different note, anyone who wants to interact with the guy in the smelly mechanic suit is more than welcome. I'm getting tired of having Palonis talk to a pair of sock puppets.

Let me get this straight: A chaos sorcerer, in full regalia, just showed up with two cultists.

You'll want to see Myrnodyn for that Palo.

Apart from that...Slyen, Drake has ya now.

o.o

*Plays hot potato yuri with the coronation team*

Diana Roleplay Tip #1: Don't everyone clusterfuck in the same moment. That's how people get ignored and left out of plot goodness. D: Lets get this under control before it turns in to chaos. >>;

When we enter Iwaku Castle, let's get everyone in to small groups talking to each other. Not everyone trying to speak to Diana all at once. We have more than one faction present, so this is the perfect opportunity to cross over some people's sub plots. >> Drake is going to be trying to talk with Yuri... So who wants to speak with Diana first about something importanty? Which faction is going to make their presence and intentions known with other characters?

This goes the same with Asmo's thread too. D:<

Palonis, I could maybe encounter your character back in the harbinger. Though I'm not sure when I'll post next.

I'll get some Cadre sentiment going. Maybe some of Rory's old councillors are muttering in the background.

And Jack, Spears is coming onto the Legacy, so feel free to REGALE me.

Noted Asmo.

*Grabs GMK by the throat and pushes him against the post he wrote way before he had posted*

Stop ignoring my post, and Diana's post.

In retaliation I'm actively ignoring your post till you correct it...do so and remember I'm the character holding onto Yuri right now...the Yuri you conveniently plucked up to help get your message of distrust across to a woman who is already halfway into the castle.

Why do I see the beginnings of a trend of half-shifter half-noob characters going towards the Luna ashe!?

I don't like this trend! it scares me! make it go away!

EDIT: I'll check over all unaccepted sheets tomorrow, when I'm not giddy with lack of sleep.

Well with SS town destroyed, it's sort of a Diaspora for your people.

So I say lead your people, re-build their home and they'll come back to you.

SS and Diaspora...Not a good combo; well historically speaking.

Zypher, I'm going to post later today and then we'll go troll random objects within the castle again....Because I feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.