Iwaku World OOC - Plot Discussion Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Okay, for anyone who's Palonis confused, Drake and Myrnodyn used Asmodeus to power a massive Confluence Bomb.

Unfortunately, this coincided with the descent of the AFTA space station, the crossover of the ROA timeline, the destruction the Temple of History, and the dimensional bleeds caused by the Elder portals.

RESULT = BIG DIMENSIONAL RUPTURE.

The Mirror between Insanity and Iwaku is now shattered, and the majority of Iwaku believe that Diana is the True Hero who has come to save us.

The Elders have been stopped and the Noobs are cowering.

A

Arsenal XA4

This is more of a technical issue.

The YouTube tags for a post I made got screwed up. Any ideas?

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
I don't think videos display because of the update. You'll have to ask Diana.

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
If videos aren't working use

J

Jumi

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume that it's alright if Jumi wanders his way to Soulless's house right?

I mean... it's not like he's got anywhere to be other than the City, but I'd like him to meet up with the first few Crimson members.

Mainstream Hipster

I am what all hipsters fear, what all hipsters are
Actually, Soulless asked if we would end up going to his house with Asmo, so I think that all of us meeting there would be a good idea. Also, Jumi, you didn't mention Kaze in your post T_T

Also, were we all supposed to go through a transformation due to the Confluence Bomb? or is that something that's optional?

S

soullesshuman

Heh, Soulless went unchanged for some character development I'm having.

I'm praying everyone else changes their characters at least a little bit of my character developement isn't going to happen. >:{

Yeah, Jumi can stop by at Soulless's house. While Asmo's dying we can have a rave. Invite the bread cult for a disco ball of bread and some music and we'll be good.

J

Jumi

Also, Jumi, you didn't mention Kaze in your post T_T
BAH!!!!!

*goes back to edit his mistake.*

EDIT: Also, people, if none of you happened to check my Bio, Jumi's a skilled physician, and surgeon. I'll gladly cut the bastard up, and save his life. >: D

S

soullesshuman

Awesome, GO FOR IT! Stitch up his wounds ^^

If you need blood transfusion I'm always here ^^ Just pretend Soulless's blood type is 'E for Everyone' so to speak.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Spam deleted.

This thread is plot-important information only.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

I already kinda figured that with the level of manipulation you have over your own blood Soulless.

Anyway, let's get this show on the road, Kinda eager to see how this story is going to go.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
*Sees that Jumi completely sidestepped all of her traps.*

Damn!

*Puts on nurse's hat and goes to help Jumi.*

S

soullesshuman

Hehehehe, best of luck you guys. I don't think Asmo would be pleased if his char died.

Blind Hemingway

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Meg, if you get a chance could you edit your last post in E. Remains. Not to sound picky but there were more people involved than just Zypher. THNX.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Since I didn't wanna post in the Character thread and clutter it I'll just say here that yes I accept the acceptance condition on my character bio. The banishing power of Ragnarok no longer works, and I am in fact happy to be rid of it.

W

Warmaster Death

question to whoever did the red text edit in wmds bio, elaborate on what?

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Thanks Chaos.

WMD, I think that was Jack. Also, the last time I checked you were still in the old format.

Blind Hemingway

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Zypher will soon be heading towards Diana's welcoming party. Kitti will be taking the Emerald and doing whatever it is that she does. TK and Rory will be wandering around Iwaku for a while, occasionally giving Zypher advice but staying relatively low from the world of politics during the opening days of this new conflict.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Rory, expect Chaos to drop in at some point so he can get the important details of Iwaku's current status.

Status
Not open for further replies.