Iwaku World - OLD OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

Lets be honest, if someone has a 'weird' age (like.. not mid twenties or something) and feels that it's a defining part of the character they will put it down.. if not.. well.. it's not that important and im pretty sure it's not going to do much damage to assume nearly every character is in their twenties,unless otherwise stated.

Moral of the story: if you don't want to be treated like someone in their twenties, then add age to your sheet.

*adds age to his sheet*

Yeah, you said it was relevant and I answered that it was irrelevant, then you made an irrelevant retort which produced a relevant comment about Ancient Greece which then sparked an irrelevant tangent of mutually-relevant statements which proved ultimately irrelevant to this OOC's purpose.

ALL. YOUR. FAULT.

I say we take Mak's supergoo away for wasting our time with these needless OOC comments, including this one, which was caused by his most recent needless OOC comment.

well...finally got around to posting something again...

behold! my improved character sheet, more thoroughly exploring powers, history and general personality of Myrnodyn

Okay, got mah character sheet done. Sorry it took so long.

Yeah, you better be!

We've ALL been waiting for you Grumpy.

Me and Porg were ready to start weeks ago, but then all the other players said "NO! WE MUS WAI FOR GRUMPY!"

Me and Porg tried to talk them out of it, but they were adamant.

ADAMANT.

WE ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Photo2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Okay, so slight changes in the timeline.

Legacy roleplay joined with Iwaku World timeline 18 years ago, allowing Asmo to find a new path in life.

Everyone (except Orochi, Nic & Soulless) believes that Paorou is dead, and that Nerf Castle is uninhabited.

The Crimson Eye never happened and instead joined with the Legacy survivors to become the Iwaku Knights.

Asmo gave all his empire money to the city (through Psychosis), which helped with the building of the South Gate.

The Knights have worked for the last 18 years to promote peace and development, leading to greater expansion into the Gosai Mountains and better transport links with the Cult Quarter.

SERVER CRASH EXPLAINED LOL!

What about the mission to Underbase 66, hmm?

WHAT ABOUT THE ZOMBIES!?

HMMMM!?

So I've gone from being a minor, minor known-by-one-person guy to a nobody....

*sigh* and so it goes

The virus can still be around if you want. The ISAF would have got a sample of it regardless of the timeline changes.

Wait a minute, so the incident at the mall still happened? (According to Orochi's post, it did.)

I'm still a somebody?!?!

Just want to make sure before I post.

Orochi's being weird.

He was talking about Bread Cultists, not Crimson Eye cultists.

Cos y'know, the Cults are struggling for power.

Except my cult, which doesn't exist anymore.

But the other cults do, and they trashed the mall apparently.

>_>

It wouldn't be confusing if you would specify what's going on, god dammit.

STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN ASS

As near as I can tell, see everything that happened before? FORGET ABOUT IT, NEVER HAPPENED. Thanks to some funny timeline shifting by Asmodeus and the Legacy survivors, there's no Crimson Eye cult (shame really, those dudes were awesome), and the whole Iwaku World thing's been restarted.

So yeah, beginning again seems to be the trick that everyone's pulling.

Yup, restart!

but with tenuous plot-link! 8D

can i delete your question in the question thread grumpy? since I believe it has been answered?

You may indeed. Asmo's answered it nicely in the intro post.

Got half a post up in Dystopia now.

I think it fits the themes nicely.

The Cycle of Iwaku keeps plunging us into War and suffering, due to intrinsic anomalies.

We heroes are constantly struggling to break the Cycle - Paorou using the Sword of Iwaku, Rory creating the Mirror Realm, Asmo forming the Kinghts, etc.

This causes great changes in the land (represented by our server changes and crashes), but the anomaly in the Cycle keeps finding ways to re-occur (Rift Storms, Razilin, King Gabriel's madness, Crimson Eye).

*beats the Wachowski brothers and locks them in the staff basement*

ladies and gentlemen of the 'the Knights are all suddenly psychopaths apart from Grant' group, at least try to remember that many of these characters are not 'were going to stab you for no reason' bad guys, they actually happen to have personalities from Legacy, and whilst there is the 18 unnacounted years thing, remember that at the very least Uriel is not some murderous psychopath, that was his brother, who it jsut so happens is dead.

*constrains his rage induced headache*

in any case, "SpAmM!", etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.