Iwaku World - OLD OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

For God's sake! What is with the Brit's and grabbing slots without even having a character sheet filled out yet?! *fumes and picks up her mace to start cracking skulls with*

I have a question regarding the Power slots.

Please explain, my meager Gunners Mate brain is having trouble comprehending it.

o_O

You have Big power, Medium power and Little power.

Each one has to be related to either Confluence, R-Bending, Dreamweaving or SoulArts.

Most ISAF stuff would be Confluence-based I guess, since it works according to the laws of physics and harsh realism, right?

Alright, works for me.

So, style wise...

Maybe some Norman Schwarzkopf with a little Irwin Rommel. Perhaps even some Georgi Zhukov for flavor.

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A NEW CHARACTER SHEET?!?!

It makes my saving of the old one pointless now... And here I thought I was special.

You've still got the Freudian super-gunk. You're very special.

*kicks Ampoule down the stairs*

Just so no one cries foul, Commendations are being given to the old members who helped develop the Mythos from the beginning (like Ryker), as well as newbies who have roleplayed well (Megane, Vay, Kiru).

If you have distinctive powers that you want to work towards, then don't stress about shoehorning them in under one of the 4 styles. Just leave them out of your initial sheet and then roleplay your way towards them. The Mods will reward you if you put in the time and develop these special powers well.

That's how Ryker got his NPC army, cos he just impressed us with his detail and we gave him special treatment. Same with Paorou's immortality and my "You must be THIS emo to enter" clause.

Hopefully we'll all become very distinctive characters with unique commendations, just like the old mythos.

The way I see it, Iwaku is a planet at the heart of the universe where lots of dimensions and time-streams overlap. The Teknikkans are camped out in orbit, and there's a deserted moonbase, and from time to time ships from other planets can slip through the net.

I'm curious, is the moon base supposed to be TC's old base, or just something you came up with on the spot?

Yeah, your place.

I'm curious, is the moon base supposed to be TC's old base, or just something you came up with on the spot?

This got me to think.

If I am to make a star chartmap of the system, how many moons does Iwaku have? What do the people call their sun? How many suns do they have? How many planets are in the system? What names were given to these planets? Are there strange interstellar phenomena in the system (y'know, besides Rift Storms and stuff like that)?

So, uh, why no age in the sign-up sheets? Any particular reason?

Cos it's completely irrelevant?

Okay, people? Yes, I realize Asmo and Porg both put up filler posts to hold their spot until they finished doing their character sheets. But can we please be the bigger people and not follow in their footsteps? You see, I get an e-mail update every time someone makes a new post in the character sheet thread. But if you make a filler post, and go back to edit it later, I don't get an update for that. So can we just wait to make a post until we actually have something to post, please? You don't get a prize for putting up your sheet before anyone else, guys.

Are we gonna be dating each other in Iwaku World?

*uses reality-bending to enlarge his penis*

*uses dreamweaving to make himself attractive*

*uses Soul Arts to make the woman vaguely enjoy it*

*uses Confluence to ensure proper birth-control*

Okay, let's rock.

Anyone below the age of consent will have to make do with dildos from the Bread Cult. (it's how they did it in Ancient Greece, incidentally).

Hey, Asmo, have you had a chance to look over Old Mabu's overview?

No, Asmo answered it with a relevent answer stating that it was irrelevent, it was after you brought up the man dating the three year old and Asmo answered with his typical sarcasm that it all went down the drains.

Status
Not open for further replies.