Iwaku World - OLD OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

Hey, you all seem to have characters, which is something I don't.

When it is most convinient for anyone who knows what they're doing (Porg, Asmo?) could I be sent a character sheet and some information vital to character creation? Like races and stuff.

They haven't put the old threads back up yet. You'll post your character in the Character Sheets thread whenever they get around to put it up.

Hey, you all seem to have characters, which is something I don't.

When it is most convinient for anyone who knows what they're doing (Porg, Asmo?) could I be sent a character sheet and some information vital to character creation? Like races and stuff.

Just to help you out here is what I remember:

Name:

Appearance:

Race:

Powers/Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History/Bio:

As for race and stuff like that, it's all up to you. This is basically your persona in Iwaku, how people view you.

hay i thought iwaku wurld was supposed to be all free-form and stuff? WHY YOU GOTTA GET ALL PLOT ON EVERYTHING, ASMO? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET US RUN AROUND AND BE OURSELVES!?

*shreds Ampoule in the Deus Ex Machina*

Yeah, by "reinventing" I mean "closing so everyone is spared any serious challenges to their character arc and can return to their stagnant prepubescent baseline of brooding apathy".

Fear not, the shadow of Asmo has passed.

@tempest:
i forgot that i had a copy of my character sheet here... so err.. here are the headings for the IW character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Drivers:
Powers:
Equipment:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Faction:
Place of residence:
History:

Well, Asmu, you may be glad to know that Mabushii still plans on making a F.L.E.I.J.A. missile.

Megane, Vay, thanks for your help, but I already got a complete character sheet from Makurayami, who had his backed up.

If the worst comes to the worst, we can always justify the restarting of Iwaku World with 'Paorou blew it up again'.

wait...I'm not gonna have to redo mine if it was lost, am I? I mean, sure I hadn't been a part of it long enough to contribute anything at all, but damnit I should've backed it up!

EDIT: I don't know when this happened, but I decided to be prepared and back up the copy of my bio, however it is my first version, so I'll need to make the changes I did last time but... yay me!

I have done a complete re-write of my character and need to speak to porg about some changes I made.

Revising Carl's bio. Keeping most of the original details there, since he's a human.

While you're all spamming around, does anyone have any other ideas for new locations, location changes, or location clarification information creation?

*rap pose*

Are there any airports and/or spaceports?

O'Hare Field at Scrap Iron City.

Nice combination International Airport/Military Airbase.

Where else will you see 707s parked next to B-52 bombers? Jet Ranger news choppers parked next to Super Apache helicopter gunships? Business travelers going to Iwaku City, talking to Ranger Minigunners as they prepare for airborne training?

Need I go on?

While you're all spamming around, does anyone have any other ideas for new locations, location changes, or location clarification information creation?

*rap pose*

Even though I had already clarified this with Porg, the previous version of the IW map is unmarked, and thus, we were somewhat confused as to where Porg's Meadow was.

So there... I suggest that a clearer IW map be made... perhaps with the help of our very capable cartographers....

And hmm... the badlands are composed of two disjoint regions neh? Eastern and Western Badlands? :P

Ryker, you really think people are gonna land in a plane in the middle of a city controlled by the ISAF?

There's supposed to be an airship port near Iwaku Castle... but I think we forgot it... I know I did, since I had to hijack one of the airships... er... dunno... Porg's fault.

*points*

Badlands are like...kinda... everywhere... like... totally... er anything that's not Iwaku City or cult territory I guess... er... like... whatever... dunno... Porg's fault.

*points again*

everything is porg's fault isn't it...

Ryker, you really think people are gonna land in a plane in the middle of a city controlled by the ISAF?

True... They are at FPCON Charlie... Worst case we could try and pull a Life in Joburg/District 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.