Iwaku World - Ethereal Remains

Zypher was caught off guard as he was uppercutted by the woman and sent sprawling back. The room spun as he noticed the grass fading away and the sky dimming into a darker blue and a pattern appeared turning into stone. He watched as the cave returned and the Little Patch of Blue dissapated and regained his senses. His gaze focused on the woman that had replaced Rory as she began to write in the air, her blade still at his neck. After a moment she reached down and helped him up and he smiled meekly to her, wiping away some of the blood from his nose and lip.

He couldn't restrain a small chuckle at the nickname he had come into from Rory and now this woman's nickname for him 'Zyphie.' In truth he really didn't mind it and he felt a kinship of sorts with the woman already.
"Well I don't mind having someone to call a friend in this world. And I wasn't going to ask if you were Rory, just was going to ask where he went but it appears you don't seem to know...as for me to getting somewhere important I need to get to Diana's side, if she's here then I need to help her. If you could help me find a way there I'd appreciate it." Zypher nodded to her as he dusted off his jacket and shirt.

"Diana? I believe she came through the Sanctuary once before." Westy then glanced around. Nothing about this world was very familiar to the young woman. She then reached into a pocket under her tunic and pulled out a pair of glasses. "Give me your pardon sir, but I don't know this cavern as well as I should. While I maintain the same memories of the Prince from my realm of reality, this world's version of the same Trickster isn't as easy for me to hack into."

Westy maintained her grasp on Isodath, "Though...With this exaggerated tooth pick of a sword, I bet we can easily remedy this issue. If you've ever seen that movie about a Kansas farm girl travelling to the land of Oz, you'll know about the Ruby Slippers. She kept on saying, there's no place like home, there's no place like home. I'd highly doubt, your mistress would be hanging out at your home. So, simply wish to find her and Isodath will help guide us to the right locale."

She then looked down at Trance, whom was still sitting on her lap. "If you want, you can travel with me. Sure...I'm more like a descendant of Rory, but I'm sure we can get along."

Zypher raised an eyebrow as Westy as she was asked to be called talked about some place called Kansas, and Oz, and something about ruby slippers. But if the sword could lead them to Diana he had no other choice but to follow Westy's lead. He placed his hand on Isodath and closed his eyes. Take us to Diana, I need to get to Diana, Diana.... He thought about his mistress, pulling up her image in his memory. He hoped that the sword would do as Westy said and lead them out of the caves and to his mistress, but he had an inkling at where she was already, so it was more a matter of getting out of the blasted caves and back up into the castle itself.

Westy then closed her eyes as well. "Well....This will be an easier transport than I thought. Fancy that." She then grinned, "Okay, Mr. Zyphie, TK. Prepare to drill through several layers of rocks!" She then pointed Isodath upwards to the roof of the tunnels. Whatever Rory's original plans were, they were now completely deviated. "Lau, toi shou!"

Westy then slashed at the air and an off purple foam then began to "bleed" from the wound to reality. "Come now. We don't have much time. Unlike my ancestor, I am not as skilled as he was with Isodath." She then sheathed the sword, grabbed Zypher by the collar of his shirt and TK, by her tail. As the trio entered the 'wound,' reality slowly began to bend around them much like when Rory sent them to the Little Patch of Blue. All around them, figures of the past zoomed by at random intervals, much like watching a piece of film strip that was randomly slapped together by a novice filmmaker. Julius Ceaser rode by on his gallant horse in a battle in Britain, a weird alien life form was beginning to take it's first steps out of the water and onto land in the Cambrian Era, an old man was wandering in the desert.

However, it was a relatively short trip. Zypher felt like his stomach had been forced out of his body as soon as they reached the ground levels of the castle. He soon feel to the ground. "Hehehe. It takes a while to get used to time-space travel. Just be glad you didn't barf while in the vortex."

Zypher found himself near the Banquet of the Castle. It was a spartan place, since everyone else had gone to see the coming of the Hero. Though there was a lot of food that had been left behind during the attacks by the noobs. Both TK and Westy helped themselves to some rather stale bread. When Zypher turned around, instead of seeing a knight, there was a rather nerdy looking girl in her place. Westy was now wearing a black hoodie with a purple spider on it, black slacks, converse shoes, and a slim pair of sunglasses on....

Easy? He thought, What part of that was easy!? I feel like my stomach was left in those caves and snapped back into him. He cringed in the corner of the hall that Westy had transported them into, trying to hold back the contents of his stomach. After a few moments he regained composure and managed to look around. It looked like Westy had somehow managed to transport them to the castle. For some reason it was empty, not only of people but of noobs as well.

"So where is Diana? I thought you said the sword would take us to her?" Zypher raised an eyebrow looking at the other two that he had been traveling with. From the other side of the large double doors down the hall Zypher thought he could hear the sounds of a party starting, or something of the sort. Maybe that's where Diana is...we should get going. Zypher motioned for Westy and TK to come with as he started walking towards the door.

Westy raised an eyebrow, "Silly Zyphie. You have to remember I am Rory. Just a different form of the same ancient angelic being. I am not going to charge into a place that could be fully of my detractors." Her stomach then growled. "Well...I was also hungry...Since the sword only listens to me, it went to a place full of food since I have no real investment with your bosslady." Westy then sat down with TK still sitting on her shoulder. "God...This is good pie. I haven't eaten a piece of pastry this nice in years."

Westy indulged on the food for a good ten mintutes while Zypher became more and more impatient. "Come on....You know this important to me."

The sage then sighed, "Fine, Fine...I'll give a grand entrance, just like what you wanted." She then quickly shoved TK inside of a backpack and slung Isodath in its sheath, which was strapped across her back, looking more like a large walking staff than a fancy dress sword. Without warning the angel then picked Zypher up and then slung him over her shoulder like he was a slain boar. With several long steps Westy advanced through the wooden doors.

"You ready, Mr. King of Iwaku? Your adorning masses await you...."

END OF ETHEREAL REMAINS​