Iwaku World - Creation of the Warmachine

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soldato

Original poster
Here in lies a series of datalogs that show my past. The creation of my body, How I aquired my name, The being known as "Father" and even my greatest fears. Even though I have lost much in this new land I feel that deep inside...it still remains.

Log 1
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log2
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log3
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log4
-Data CORRUPT-
Log5
-DATA CORRUPT-

Log 6
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log7
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log8
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log9
-Data CORRUPT-
Log10
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log11
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log12
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log13
-FEARS-
Activation is swift and messy as I awaken once again to one of my sessions with 'Father". I pan my vision around the lab to see it in a mess and lights going off above. I am no longer in my construction scaffolding but appear to be laying upon my back. I try to move my arms but find them restrained to whatever I am laying on.

"Soldato," Father speaks to me over a distance, his voice is frantic and upset "You must listen to me and listen to me well. The time has come that we must part."

"What is the matter Father?" I reply, I check my logs and it appears I am to be disassembled today for mass production.

"I know what your logs say and I'm afraid this is the point where you must choose for yourself. Over these sessions I have come to believe that you have gone beyond your original programming and grown into something. Something that just can't be taken apart at the whims of a company. Sodato, I believe you have begun down the path of living although I am unsure how."

Around me I watch as various piece of equipment and the appearance of a transport pod begin to asemble. My eye pans a bit frantically as I begin to see various other weapons gather around.

"Soldato, I am sending you away from here. I am not sure where you will go so I am providing you with everything you were designed for. While you are a machine designed for war I hope that you may never have to use these tools. I hope that you find a way to exist peacefully...that you develope into something more than just a machine built for killing."

The transport pod begins to close as various weapons are hung across the racks inside. I switch my spectrum so that I may see inside the pod still even though I know it is useless once it closes.

"My son...I fear there may come a day. There may come a day where everything I have taught you will be forgotten as you lose what you have become to what you are. If this day comes I want you to try and remember everything we have done together. I know it may be futile when this point comes but I have faith in you.

Good Bye Soldato. Good Bye my Son."

I hear the sounds of yelling in the background before the comm cuts off in a hail of gunfire. I struggle hard against my restraints but they hold me steady as the transport pod shakes presumingly carrying me out into space. I can feel something but am unable to describe it. My database labels the closest thing as regret.

It has been an unknown number of cycles that I have reviewed this. I am shutting down into a low-power state in order to preserve myself for where ever I may land. As I feel my systems shutting down this feeling still lingers. Perhaps this is my final de-activation. Perhaps...his sacrafice...was....i..nn..vaaa

LOG TERMINATED

Status
Not open for further replies.