Iwaku World - Creation of the Warmachine

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soldato

Here in lies a series of datalogs that show my past. The creation of my body, How I aquired my name, The being known as "Father" and even my greatest fears. Even though I have lost much in this new land I feel that deep inside...it still remains.

Log 1
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log2
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log3
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log4
-Data CORRUPT-
Log5
-DATA CORRUPT-

Log 6
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log7
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log8
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log9
-Data CORRUPT-
Log10
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log11
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log12
-DATA CORRUPT-
Log13
-FEARS-
Activation is swift and messy as I awaken once again to one of my sessions with 'Father". I pan my vision around the lab to see it in a mess and lights going off above. I am no longer in my construction scaffolding but appear to be laying upon my back. I try to move my arms but find them restrained to whatever I am laying on.

"Soldato," Father speaks to me over a distance, his voice is frantic and upset "You must listen to me and listen to me well. The time has come that we must part."

"What is the matter Father?" I reply, I check my logs and it appears I am to be disassembled today for mass production.

"I know what your logs say and I'm afraid this is the point where you must choose for yourself. Over these sessions I have come to believe that you have gone beyond your original programming and grown into something. Something that just can't be taken apart at the whims of a company. Sodato, I believe you have begun down the path of living although I am unsure how."

Around me I watch as various piece of equipment and the appearance of a transport pod begin to asemble. My eye pans a bit frantically as I begin to see various other weapons gather around.

"Soldato, I am sending you away from here. I am not sure where you will go so I am providing you with everything you were designed for. While you are a machine designed for war I hope that you may never have to use these tools. I hope that you find a way to exist peacefully...that you develope into something more than just a machine built for killing."

The transport pod begins to close as various weapons are hung across the racks inside. I switch my spectrum so that I may see inside the pod still even though I know it is useless once it closes.

"My son...I fear there may come a day. There may come a day where everything I have taught you will be forgotten as you lose what you have become to what you are. If this day comes I want you to try and remember everything we have done together. I know it may be futile when this point comes but I have faith in you.

Good Bye Soldato. Good Bye my Son."

I hear the sounds of yelling in the background before the comm cuts off in a hail of gunfire. I struggle hard against my restraints but they hold me steady as the transport pod shakes presumingly carrying me out into space. I can feel something but am unable to describe it. My database labels the closest thing as regret.

It has been an unknown number of cycles that I have reviewed this. I am shutting down into a low-power state in order to preserve myself for where ever I may land. As I feel my systems shutting down this feeling still lingers. Perhaps this is my final de-activation. Perhaps...his sacrafice...was....i..nn..vaaa

LOG TERMINATED

Status
Not open for further replies.