Iwaku, what do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Nov 28, 2013.

1. The ONE SINGLE GIFT that would make you happiest

2. Any gift at all would be one more than I usually get.
    That being said, a new computer that works for more than an hour before jumping up to 100% and becoming slow would be wonderful.

3. My boyfriend to not be stationed overseas. Or at least to be allowed to take leave at the holidays. ;_;

4. Have you tried opening the case and cleaning it with compressed air? Also when is the last time you ran defrag or a program like Ccleaner?

5. You can open it without completely destroying the thing? That is news to me.

6. A trip to the Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Winter Classic being held on New Years Day.

It'll never happen, but damn would that be a dream come true.

7. Perhaps my gift would be that the girl that I love wasn't so forgetful of me. To spend time with her again would be a lovely thing, it's been more than half a year after all. ;~;

8. I want an apology so I can plan a family holiday without awkward drama in the way. >:[

But as for more material things... Hmm. O____O About 500 bucks should do it. Then I can pay some bills and have a little left over for dinner.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Id love a drawing tablet...the lure of digital art has caught me

10. The collection of Edger Allan Poe.

11. A new computer, I use my little brother's old cast off at the moment.

12. The ones I find in distaste to go and find the nearest, meatiest dick and chop it off then double end that shit straight into Hell.

13. Someone trustworthy to adopt my dog I can't keep.