3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
The ONE SINGLE GIFT that would make you happiest

Any gift at all would be one more than I usually get.
That being said, a new computer that works for more than an hour before jumping up to 100% and becoming slow would be wonderful.

My boyfriend to not be stationed overseas. Or at least to be allowed to take leave at the holidays. ;_;

Any gift at all would be one more than I usually get.
That being said, a new computer that works for more than an hour before jumping up to 100% and becoming slow would be wonderful.
Have you tried opening the case and cleaning it with compressed air? Also when is the last time you ran defrag or a program like Ccleaner?

Have you tried opening the case and cleaning it with compressed air? Also when is the last time you ran defrag or a program like Ccleaner?

You can open it without completely destroying the thing? That is news to me.

A trip to the Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Winter Classic being held on New Years Day.

It'll never happen, but damn would that be a dream come true.

Perhaps my gift would be that the girl that I love wasn't so forgetful of me. To spend time with her again would be a lovely thing, it's been more than half a year after all. ;~;

I want an apology so I can plan a family holiday without awkward drama in the way. >:[

But as for more material things... Hmm. O____O About 500 bucks should do it. Then I can pay some bills and have a little left over for dinner.

Reactions: 2 people
Id love a drawing tablet...the lure of digital art has caught me

A new computer, I use my little brother's old cast off at the moment.

The ones I find in distaste to go and find the nearest, meatiest dick and chop it off then double end that shit straight into Hell.