2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
THE GREAT
IWAKU
WELCOME WAGON

Hello and welcome to the Welcome Wagon! In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about greeting Iwaku's newbies and getting them started in our community. Hitch your pony, grab a seat at the saloon and settle in!

Saying Howdy
🤠 Personalize your greeting so that it doesn't look like it comes from a stock box. Some users will say very little in their introduction, and if that's the case then you can comment on their username or PFP. You can also ask them what genres they like to roleplay, how long they've been at it, or inquire about their other hobbies.

🤠 Take care to read posts that come before yours in order to avoid spamming of the same links or the answering of the same questions. Just because someone got there first doesn't mean you can't say hello!

🤠 Make sure you link the site rules somewhere in your greeting, and provide any relevant links that you think might be helpful. For example, if they mention liking BBCode, show them the test forum! You can also link them to the site's FAQ's.

🤠 Follow up! You don't have to carry on a long conversation, but if you've asked a question and the user has replied, acknowledge it. Leave them a reaction if there's nothing to reply to.

Yee-haw and Yee-Naw
🐎 Post in New Arrivals & Departures a few times a week so that the forum stays active. Give the lonely intros some attention.

🐎 Frequent greeters will earn a Welcome Wagon trophy for posting in New Arrivals at least 10 times within 30 days. This is a trophy that is automatically rewarded or removed by the system based on activity.

🐎 Don't overextend yourself! You do not have to post in every intro, so there's no reason to stress. The time you can spare is appreciated and we don't expect any more than you wish to give.

🐎 As usual, if something looks fishy to you, please report it. We would rather be safe than sorry!

GO THE EXTRA MILE
If you're super sparkly and want to do more than greet, you can volunteer to be part of the Welcome Wagon. All you have to do is reply to this thread with a little about yourself so that new users know they can reach out to you for something specific. If you no longer wish to participate, just delete your post. You're welcome to rejoin at any time!

Have a question? Feel free to ask Community mod @PavellumPendulum or myself. We're happy to help! :D

Hi, i'm ___. And I am [insert cool things about self]. This is what I love doing most on Iwaku, and you can message me [this way] if you need help with __, __ and ___.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, I am Diana and one of your admins. Ò◇Ó I might look scary and loud but I am actually really shy and awkward, and recently found out I am autistic which has turned out to be a blessing.

I love talking about Iwaku and how it works, so you can always ask me randomass questions if you get curious or always wondered "WHY IS THIS LIKE THIS?" I run weekly chat roleplays and a l w a y s want new people to show up and play!

Good morning and salutations! I'm XIII, you can call me San. I've been apart of the Iwaku community for....I dont even know how long any more. Its been a while! I go on random hiatuses, but always find my way back. If you have questions about the site or roleplay help, I can possibly help! Want a friend to chat with? Right here! Wanna get started on an rp? Shoot me your ideas and we can get started! I can help as much as I am able!!

Greetings and welcome to the lovely corner of the internet known as Iwaku! I am Sunshine and Whiskey but you can me Sunshine or S&W.

We’re really glad to see new members joining us here and hope you enjoy all of what Iwaku has to offer. I have been here a few short months now but still help you finding the appropriate areas to look for one-on-one partners for roleplay or even group roleplays, where you put your coding up for storage, and how to use the emojis since I use them very often. But if you have any questions about the site, I can help or point you in the right direction towards a staff member.

Once again, glad to have you here and if you ever want to chat, my inbox is always open!

Take care! 💛

(sorry if this is too much) 🥴

heya! you can call me lynn. she/they pronouns please! i don't have much to say here lol, all relevant info is on my profile. ^^;; feel free to come chat!

Hello everyone! I'm Angela, and I've been roleplaying for almost seven years now. I decided to find a new place to roleplay, and a friend of mine recommended this site! I hope we can become friends and make some awesome memories! 😁🥳

"Hello!" hits the mic a little making a loud noise. "Hello, can everyone hear me? Alright, I'm Sapphire some call me Saph. I've been working on this thing called roleplay for a little over 10 yrs. Am I good at it sure I've been told I am. But I always have room for improvement im not perfect of course. Anywho I usually write action, fantasy, and romance. supernatural and slice of life. I also can write as much as para to multi para I might do more if the story Is good. Other than roleplaying I enjoy collecting Funo pops, and comics and reading romance novels. I hope haven't bored you if you have got this part well good for you! If you are interested please message me and we can discuss something. Hopefully, we can start an amazing story!

Hello there new friends! the mun of this account typically goes by Ev, or evan. However i accept all nicknames withen reason! The mun also uses any pronouns but typically "she/they". however the muses on this account also use any pronouns. When talking I might be half in character for my muse "sun" so sometimes ill say "we", "our", "us" ect. Ive been RPing for at least 3 years now and Im 14 turning 15 on the 13th! I try to my best to be nice to everyone and give everyone a shot. however i do have anger issues and can come off as mad even when im not so please bare in mind i can come off as much but typically online thats not an issue!

I ALWAYS do angsty roleplays, whump, hurt comfort, you name it. and typically there romance but sometimes adoption instead. never both. This account currently focuses on FNAF. specifically security breach but we also do danganronpa, YTTD, and a world we made ourselves that we could go on for hours about! I also have an AU from AO3 that i use. its not my orginal concept but i enjoy it. its the "robosistants". i also often play age regressors which ill explain if needed.

That's all I have for now! I really hope to make friends on here and find people who are just like me!

Bye bye!!

Hello my name is Jae and I use she/they pronouns. I'm a 23-year-old biological female living in FL. I have played dnd and roleplaying video games. I also role-play on the sims sometimes and in real life outside gaming. I've been doing it for probably about a couple of months, I would say beginner since I haven't written anything sincerely since school. I don't really have a specific interest. I like fantasy, sci-fi, and romance too. I enjoy reading, music, television, movies, games, dancing, thrifting, going outdoors, getting fresh air, and enjoy looking at all of the animals running around and living their best life. I'm here because my boyfriend recommended me this website and he really thinks I could get into this and end up enjoying it a lot. I have three cats, Stella, Luna, and Sol. Two truths and a lie? Alright...let's do it a)my favorite dessert is chocolate cake b)I'm a Sagittarius c)I love broccoli go ahead and guess which one is the lie!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Hello there! I’m Venus, but you can call me Shel ^^ I’m new here, found the site while looking for fun places to roleplay with new friends! I’ve been roleplaying since I was 14 or 15 and I am now almost 30, so you can do the math there :)

Anyway, I enjoy fandom rps mostly, but I occasionally dabble in original stuff as long as the plot is well thought out and expressed. I respect communication, and I love to talk out of rp about random things and life, etc. I hope to have fun writing amazing stories with you!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Greetings and Salutations, I am The (not so honorable) Potato God. Though the lads address me as Potato. I migrated to this site in search of new Multifandom RPs in which I crave ever so deeply like a bowl of Frenched Fries. Yes, I am a glutton and I crave food.

As stated beforehand, I am mostly a Multifandom RP enjoyer and have even ran one in the form of The Only Way To Go Is Up in the Original Stories section of the forum, which is still open and alive(somehow). I should probably expand to new RPs sooner or later.

I'm not a fan of 1x1 RPs, mostly due to the pressure it brings and my usual non compliance with heavy schedules.

I get intimidated easily with walls of text and really fancy bbcode. So take that as you will.

...Have fun here by the by.

Hello, there. I'm Mortis_7, though just Mortis will do. Mort is also fine, and please don't use the Lemur from Madagascar.

While new to this site, I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I suppose I've wanted to migrate and get a fresh start in new territory.

I'm pretty versatile when it comes to roleplaying. I can do fandom and originals, OCs and CC, depending on the story being told. I will say, I'm more of a 1x1 roleplayer. I don't have the best experiences when it comes to group roleplays. I could be persuaded to do small, three-person or even four-person groups but they've often grown too big and fallen apart. Never say never, but groups are iffy for me.

I'm hoping to find some friends and create some fun stories with my fellow roleplayers. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: Kuno
Hi everybody out there. Leo369 here; though you can call me Rob.

I have quite a few tastes when it comes to roleplaying. If nessasary, I can clarify the exact specifics in private.

Yet I'm hoping to enjoy some new things sometimes too. If you ask me the clarify, and aren't exactly sure on something you want to do, just ask.

I also prefer 1 on 1 RPs, but I can do group stuff if I like what's being offered.

Reactions: Manna Beast
“Hello? Hello Hello? Is this thing working?” A voice from a phone says “I’m Mink, yes like the animal, they be cute, I’m open to chat in between the hours 8:00 am to 3:10pm CST! I do work night shifts and I’m taking weekends as me days! So I won’t be on” The voice cuts out for a moment then comes back “my pronouns are anything at all!” There was static “that’ll be all!”

Hi there! I am new to this site, but definitely not new to roleplay. I come from a different roleplay site in search of more people to rp with in the fandoms I enjoy!
I do not want to share my true name on this site yet, but I can go by my username, Alsi, or just by A. I use she/her pronouns.
I am most comfortable with 1 x 1 rps, but I am not terribly opposed to trying 3 person groups.
I mainly rp fandoms with character x oc, but I don't mind original stories as oc x oc depending on the ideas.
I am really looking forward to figuring out how this site works and rping with some of you all :)

Greetings, I'm new to this site. Although I have participated in role-playing before, I'd still consider myself a newbie in that front.
Don't have problem participating in either 1-on-1 or group rp, mostly use OCs. I have no particular preferences in regards to Fandom or original stories (as long as I'm familiar with the setting in a Fandom story).
Looking forward to read a lot of new stories.

Hey! I go by the persona of Nyx online. Quite new to this site and the concept of roleplaying. Majority of my time was spent reading physical books but with the hit of Corona I transitioned into online reading which was a lot more versatile. One thing led to another and now I'm invested in roleplaying because its honestly a better way to expand on my favorite fandoms if they happen to end on cliff hangers on unsatisfying endings. Roe-plays tend to help my flesh out my OCs a bit more so its a win win situation. I'm not very interested in 1 on 1 roleplay because depending on my schedule I can't be online everyday which might leave my fellow role-player hanging. I'm open to anything from fandoms to OCs. Any other questions you can feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to clarify.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild