2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
THE GREAT
IWAKU
WELCOME WAGON

Hello and welcome to the Welcome Wagon! In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about greeting Iwaku's newbies and getting them started in our community. Hitch your pony, grab a seat at the saloon and settle in!

Saying Howdy
🤠 Personalize your greeting so that it doesn't look like it comes from a stock box. Some users will say very little in their introduction, and if that's the case then you can comment on their username or PFP. You can also ask them what genres they like to roleplay, how long they've been at it, or inquire about their other hobbies.

🤠 Take care to read posts that come before yours in order to avoid spamming of the same links or the answering of the same questions. Just because someone got there first doesn't mean you can't say hello!

🤠 Make sure you link the site rules somewhere in your greeting, and provide any relevant links that you think might be helpful. For example, if they mention liking BBCode, show them the test forum! You can also link them to the site's FAQ's.

🤠 Follow up! You don't have to carry on a long conversation, but if you've asked a question and the user has replied, acknowledge it. Leave them a reaction if there's nothing to reply to.

Yee-haw and Yee-Naw
🐎 Post in New Arrivals & Departures a few times a week so that the forum stays active. Give the lonely intros some attention.

🐎 Frequent greeters will earn a Welcome Wagon trophy for posting in New Arrivals at least 10 times within 30 days. This is a trophy that is automatically rewarded or removed by the system based on activity.

🐎 Don't overextend yourself! You do not have to post in every intro, so there's no reason to stress. The time you can spare is appreciated and we don't expect any more than you wish to give.

🐎 As usual, if something looks fishy to you, please report it. We would rather be safe than sorry!

GO THE EXTRA MILE
If you're super sparkly and want to do more than greet, you can volunteer to be part of the Welcome Wagon. All you have to do is reply to this thread with a little about yourself so that new users know they can reach out to you for something specific. If you no longer wish to participate, just delete your post. You're welcome to rejoin at any time!

Have a question? Feel free to ask Community mods @Spekkun @PavellumPendulum @Bubs or myself. We're happy to help! :D

Hi, i'm ___. And I am [insert cool things about self]. This is what I love doing most on Iwaku, and you can message me [this way] if you need help with __, __ and ___.

Diana

Owl Mom Summer
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
  1. Female
Greetings, I am Diana and one of your admins. Ò◇Ó I might look scary and loud but I am actually really shy and awkward, and recently found out I am autistic which has turned out to be a blessing.

I love talking about Iwaku and how it works, so you can always ask me randomass questions if you get curious or always wondered "WHY IS THIS LIKE THIS?" I run weekly chat roleplays and a l w a y s want new people to show up and play!

XIII

Convicted of High Witchery
SITE SUPPORT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
I work graveyards, so I reply during the day.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Good morning and salutations! I'm XIII, you can call me San. I've been apart of the Iwaku community for....I dont even know how long any more. Its been a while! I go on random hiatuses, but always find my way back. If you have questions about the site or roleplay help, I can possibly help! Want a friend to chat with? Right here! Wanna get started on an rp? Shoot me your ideas and we can get started! I can help as much as I am able!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno and neptune

Constellations

❝You've had the power all along, my dear.❞
SITE SUPPORT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Varies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern
Fantasy
Historical
Medieval
Fandoms
Crime Drama
Slice of Life
Romance
Angst
Greetings and welcome to the lovely corner of the internet known as Iwaku! I am Sunshine and Whiskey but you can me Sunshine or S&W.

We’re really glad to see new members joining us here and hope you enjoy all of what Iwaku has to offer. I have been here a few short months now but still help you finding the appropriate areas to look for one-on-one partners for roleplay or even group roleplays, where you put your coding up for storage, and how to use the emojis since I use them very often. But if you have any questions about the site, I can help or point you in the right direction towards a staff member.

Once again, glad to have you here and if you ever want to chat, my inbox is always open!

Take care! 💛

(sorry if this is too much) 🥴

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune

pvllingteeth

heart of gold, dumb of ass
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Angst (with a happy ending)
heya! you can call me lynn. she/they pronouns please! i don't have much to say here lol, all relevant info is on my profile. ^^;; feel free to come chat!

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sometimes it can take me a while to respond. You're free to send me a reminder every 1-2 weeks.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Hello everyone! I'm Angela, and I've been roleplaying for almost seven years now. I decided to find a new place to roleplay, and a friend of mine recommended this site! I hope we can become friends and make some awesome memories! 😁🥳

• Love
Reactions: neptune