1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Iwaku Triad question

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sylvir, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Sooo XD I recently became addicted to the Iwaku Triad games ^^' I was wondering 2 things:

1) How the heck do you beat Uber Kawaii Bot TT-TT
    2) Are you guys looking for new decks ^^' I would love to make some~!

2. That bot might just be there to forever vex you. XD

And yes, we could use more decks! It's been a long time since we've added new ones!

3. Oh ho ho ho *appears from behind a curtain of glory* I have just beaten Kawaii Bot (but am super scared to try again XD)

Ne ne, how would I go about making the deck? Are there any specifics? o.o Like # of cards in a deck, the different levels of each card, colors, designs XD? Who to give the finished cards to? ^^'

4. We have a group for submitting decks and talking about it HERE but it's been a reaally long time since we've been able to do an update. (About a year! o__o)

What we would need is about 100+ cards with 7 "levels" of stats! You can see the way the other cards were made in the game. XD

5. Oh XD I should have known *durr* Thank you Diana! ^.^ I will think about making a deck~ One a lot of people will be interested in *brainstorms*

6. Hrm. I like the idea of making a deck to some degree... hrm...

7. Let's do iiiit togeeether :D