1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
book-club-title-gif.230099

The books chosen based on popular votes are here along with the planned dates for chapter readings! If you want, you can open your book, ebook, or audiobook and start right now! I will be posting in this channel every week as a reminder of what chapters you should be on as well as a reminder for every VC session for discussion. I will be hosting the discussion on the last Saturday of every reading month at 2:00 PM EST time. I hope you'll be able to catch at least one!

Even if you are unable to join one of those sessions, know that for all the Summer Book Club channel is always open on the Discord for chatting. All we ask is that you please remember to put any spoilers in spoiler tabs with warnings if the group has not reached that part of the book. Otherwise, we encourage all the activity for it in the channel, book comments, pointed details discovered, memes, etc.

If anyone needs a copy of any of the books, PM me and I will be happy to share one you can use on an electronic device.

HAPPY READING!

BOOKS
CHAPTER READINGS
41VUoVbWCrL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
6/14-6/20 - Prologue, Chapters 1-10
6/21-6/27 - Chapter 11-20
6/28-7/4 - Chapters 21-30
7/5-7/11 - Chapters 31-40, Epilogue
9781250835826_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg
7/12-7/18 - Chapters 1-7
7/19-7/25 - Chapters 8-14
7/26-8/1 - Chapters 15-22, Epilogue
Final+cover.jpg
8/2-8/8 - Chapters 1-15
8/9-8/15 - Chapters 16-30
8/16-8/22 - Chapters 31-45

8/23-8/29 - Chapters 46-60

In almost an hour from now we'll be having our first VC meeting in the Discord at 2:00 pm EST!!

It's week 2 of Ariadne! How's everyone's reading going?!

Feel free to pop into the Summer Book Club channel of the Iwaku Discord server. We are discussing the book and the chapters so far. Feel free to join the conversation! Just remember to put spoilers if you've read ahead of the current week's readings!

Tomorrow we'll be meeting for the Ariadne book discussion! It will take place after the poetry reading hosted by Nemo, join both if you can!

It's the last week of Ariadne! Who finished the book already? Thoughts? We'd love to hear it on the Discord channel!

Today is the last day to finish Ariadne! Please post all your thoughts in the Discord Summer Book Club channel.

Tomorrow we begin "Under the Whispering Door". It definitely has a few chuckles from me already.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
As we're reaching the end of this reading week, I have news to say that I will no longer be planning to hosts VC parties every Saturday but only on the final Saturday of each book's reading schedule!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: lovelyVix and Reina
We're about to start the last week of "Under the Whispering Door"! How is everyone liking it so far? Anyone finish it yet? Head over to the Discord Channel to discuss!

Tomorrow we begin "The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle", the last book in the Summer Book Club! If you finished "Under the Whispering Door", head over to the Discord channel to discuss the book with others who have also finished it!

We're halfway through our 3rd book! How is everyone doing? What are your thoughts on this month's reading? Head to the Discord Channel to discuss!

We're entering the last week of this book club! On Saturday I will be hosting a VC for fun questions and discussion, and I hope anyone available will be joining us for the closing of this event!

That marks the end for this year's summer book club! I hope everyone who participated had fun and we get more people involved next year. Thank you guys! If all goes well we might even open a Winter Book club with only 1 or 2 books to read.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Nemopedia