IWAKU: Steampunk Millionaires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, my I get clarification on what kind of tech we are looking at? Like how advanced is it etc.

It's all in the first post of this thread. Technology levels depend on what faction of citizen you choose to be.

Raaaargh, I will try to get another post in before my departure.

I know this is short notice, but I shall be leaving on the fourth of August for Fort Lauderdale where I am to embark on a cruise. I will not have internet access like the last one in Spring, but I will be thinking of you, my steam-punk lovelies. I should be back on the 14th or so, though I will end up bogged down around that time with an extended essay I'll have to write another 2700 words for by August the 20th. During this time I extend my full permission to Asmodeus to hi-jack my characters, keeping in mind I wish for them to be in one piece upon my return. I may be able to check what's going on on my phone when I end up in Key West, but I'm not going to make any promises about posting then because typing a post out on an iPhone would be nightmarish.

Yeah, after a certain time of night I turn into a weirdo, who switches between registers too much. But yeah, I'm goin' on a boat, kiddies!

Posting coming up shortly. Had to read a whole bunch before I could write anything so excuse me if I blunder something up.

Asmodeus?

Asmodeus, asmodeus, asmodeus, as .. mo .. deus ..

Tegan's been threatening to post in this.... but... things have come up....

Waiiiiiit for it...

I'm back. The ship was kind of terribad. Sorry I didn't post before leaving but I kind of drew a blank on what to write. x__x

Welcome back! Sorry to hear the cruise thingie was terribad. ;-;

Thanks! While the ship itself was bad I actually went out and made friends who were awesome, so it wasn't all a lost cause. xD I'll try to think of something to post, soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.