IWAKU: Steampunk Millionaires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if my char is suppose to continue to interact or not. =/ If not, yes ready for launch.

In the time that democracy was carried out you all could have written pointless filler posts like I did.

Posted. Sorry for the wait.

Okay, the voyage is afoot.

Anyone who wants to be onboard now will have to use the POWEEEEEER OF FLASHBAAAAAACK!

Umm, is this rp still accepting characters? Just curious, and if it is, I could have a character sheet done by today.

Yep, it's wide open. The Airship has just set sail (propellor?), so we can assume that you got on earlier or you can write a flashback.

Welcome to the expedition ;)

Thank you so much, I'll work on a character sheet right now.

NAME: Kit (Used to be known as Kitiara May)

FACTION: Underworld
APPEARANCE:
steampunk elf resized for rp.jpg

NOTABLE EQUIPMENT: She is always wearing a hat, because while wearing one, it is acceptable for her hair to be down. While her hair is down, she has a chance of using that to conceal her ears.

She also wears a locket around her neck that has a family portrait inside of it. The picture shows her with her mother and father before the ears were cursed.

NOTABLE ABILITIES: Her hearing is beyond exceptional which wouldn't seem like such a bad thing to most. However, in a society of clockwork, it frequently gives Kit pounding migraines. As well hearing the gears, she also overhears conversations, the muttered remarks and she swears she sometimes hears things that aren't even said aloud. Though, thankfully for her sanity, that isn't very frequently. The other downside is that society tends to view her ears as unnatural and undesirable.

MOTIVE: In the city of Moonwings, she will be unknown and she has the chance of not being viewed as a freak. Besides, it tortures her daily to be in the city as her parents and hiding from their gaze. Perhaps, the further she gets from them, the less it will hurt.

BACKGROUND: Kit learned the hard way that one should never scorn a gypsy, even when they seem out of earshot. She mocked one once to a friend and the next day she woke up with ears that were pointed and abnormal for a human girl. She didn't think much of it until she heard her parents muttering words such as "freak" and "aberration". When she eventually couldn't handle hearing her parents' observations, she fled the house. She tries her best to hide her ears and hearing however people have a tendency of finding out.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Acceptified.

*shake shake*

*finished refueling*. Does anyone need me to invade their personal bubble?

D:

Alright.
So I've restarted with Uni, and realized I will not have enough time to participate in this roleplay. I'm dropping off, as I see this is possibly the best time to do so, since my character has not interacted much. I'm honestly sorry- I liked this, but I am also liking a lot of the stuff I have to do this semester, and time is finite. I can't keep up reading everybodyelse's posts, even if I had the space in my schedule to sit up and type.

Deal with Selenite as you please... She's good fuel.... for thoughts?

...and hopefully see you again when I do have the time to post.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.