Iwaku Sims Legacy Challenge! - Storytelling with Owlmom Fridays @ 2pm - 5pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
10genchallenge-header.png

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?

It's me, the Owlmom. I need to stay connected with humans, so I'm trying my hand at Twitch streaming! On Fridays from 2pm to 5pm Central you can join me and my co-host @Astaroth on my Twitch Channel to watch us do some live storytelling using The Sims 4! You guys get to dictate how this story goes by giving suggestions in the Twitch chat, commenting in this thread, and voting in polls! And if you can't be there in person, you can always watch the videos to catch up.

YOU VOTED... THE 10 GENERATION CHALLENGE

The challenge is simple. With your help we created out founder (Cara Iwaku) and now we must survive through ten generations of Cara's family legacy! We've started Rags to Riches style, so we're a broke hobo trying to build a home and find love before we die. Every generation will come with new problems and new goals.

Our goal for this generation? Uh, we just really need an actual house to live in!

I've now made a special page just for this legacy to keep all of our videos and extra content together in one place!

MAKE SIMS AND BUILDS FOR OUR STORY!

If you play The Sims 4 you can make stuff for me to add to my game! Sims, pets, and cool houses or venues. Just use the hashtags when you upload to the Gallery. If you use custom content, make sure you post the links on where I can download it. :D If you want to see where I get MY custom content and mods, you can find the links on my blog's sims page.

CHALLENGE FOR YOU
Baby Axamillion needs friends to grow up with. Make us some families that have kids!

#simsforowlmom #buildsforowlmom

AND OUR POLL THIS WEEK...
Which wicked lot traits should we keep for our haunted ass house? Vote on the Sims page!​

Last edited:
I feel like they are not going to be this cute on Friday. >:[

WIN_20201020_17_42_22_Pro.jpg

And here is a sample of the kind of quality cat content you can expect!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WE DID IT.

Here is your very first episode 0n my a link it is thiiiis

I will post a poll of on which girl Cara Iwaku should ask out later, and write up some fancy text about what happened. But right now I am tired, so you can watch the video.

We will be doing it again NEXT FRIDAY, SAME TIME. 8D

For those who couldn't be there (and don't want to watch the video), a brief recap of events!

Introducing Cara Iwaku, the founder of this legacy!

ep01-caraiwaku.png

Thanks to the wonderful and hilarious commentary of the Twitch chat, we know that Cara is a trans sim who loves to skirt the line between feminine and masculine with their style. They're a creative geek that enjoys art and is trying to kickstart their writing career! Of course Cara is also a bit of a classic hipster, so their pretentious opinions and mischievous attitude kind of rub people the wrong way.

In fact, Cara has already gotten into one fist fight (and lost) with their new neighbor Gerard. (Although that might have something to do with Cara flirting with Gerard's lady house mates.)

ep01-gerard.png

We figured this isn't the first time Cara's had a clash of personality issues, either. The whole reason they are now living on an empty lot, broke and homeless is because they were kicked out by their old roommates!

Do we think Cara is going to learn to be a better person as they struggle to build a life for themselves? Hopefully! Because Cara has two adorable cats (Fawn and Hazley) that need a place to live.

ep01-fawnandhazley.png

In our next episode Cara is going to have to work their ass off to get enough money to at least put a room over their head. And maybe even ask one of the cute neighbor girls out on a date?

YOU CHOOSE, IWAKU!
Who should Cara ask out on a date?

ep01-georgia.pngep01-tasha.pngep01-kaitlyn.png

Join us this friday for our next episode and if you want to see YOUR sims and builds in my game, use the hashtags #simsforowlmom and #buildsforowlmom in the Sims 4 Gallery!

I kind of want enemies to lovers with Cara and Gerard.

The first post of the thread has been UPDATED with links to everything including YESTERDAY'S STREAM AND THIS WEEK'S POLL.

I have to add in the summary for yesterday, but lets just say CATS ATTACKED THE GIRL WE WERE TRYING TO ASK ON A DATE and things did not go well for Cara. But we have a shack to live in now, so it's not all bad?

For now everyone must vote to see if we get a second chance at asking out Kaitlyn! O:

THE HOUR APPROACHETH

@Diana Are you going to do these on Christmas and New Years?

On Christmas I'll be doing a cute christmas cottage build instead of the legacy, since many people will be busy christmas day. O_O New Years day I'll stream Legacy as usual unless something come sup!

THIS BEGINS NOOOOOWIIIISH

HELLO. The videos for episodes 6 and 7 are now setup and linked on MY NEW IWAKU LEGACY PAGE where I'm going to try to keep the content neat and tidy.

Along with our latest poll WHERE SHOULD CARA AND GEORGIA GET MARRIED?!

This starts in less than an hour!

This is todaaaaaay in four hours! 8D

Eeeeey, we starting in about 10-15 minutes. 8D

This is toooday! 8D Hopefully nothing will go terribly wrong at the wedding!

I actually updated things next day like I am supposed to! 8D The Iwaku Sims Legacy page has all the links to past episodes, plus our latest poll.

Stream starts in 20 minutes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.