OFFICIAL EVENT Iwaku Sims Legacy Challenge! - Storytelling with Owlmom Fridays @ 2pm - 5pm Central

Added to Calendar: 10-23-20, 10-30-20, 11-06-20, 11-13-20, 11-20-20, 11-27-20

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
10genchallenge-header.png

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?

It's me, the Owlmom. I need to stay connected with humans, so I'm trying my hand at Twitch streaming! On Fridays from 2pm to 5pm Central you can join me and my co-host Astaroth Astaroth on my Twitch Channel to watch us do some live storytelling using The Sims 4! You guys get to dictate how this story goes by giving suggestions in the Twitch chat, commenting in this thread, and voting in polls! And if you can't be there in person, you can always watch the videos to catch up.

YOU VOTED... THE 10 GENERATION CHALLENGE

The challenge is simple. With your help we created out founder (Cara Iwaku) and now we must survive through ten generations of Cara's family legacy! We've started Rags to Riches style, so we're a broke hobo trying to build a home and find love before we die. Every generation will come with new problems and new goals.

Our goal for this generation? Uh, we just really need an actual house to live in!

MAKE SIMS AND BUILDS FOR OUR STORY!

If you play The Sims 4 you can make stuff for me to add to my game! Sims, pets, and cool houses or venues. Just use the hashtags when you upload to the Gallery. If you use custom content, make sure you post the links on where I can download it. :D If you want to see where I get MY custom content and mods, you can find the links on my blog's sims page.

CHALLENGE FOR YOU
We want to see Cara's old roommates and the place they used to live. Create what you think Cara's roommates were like or their old place, and upload them with the hashtags below!

#simsforowlmom #buildsforowlmom

OUR STORY SO FAR...

Click Here to Watch
ep01-caraiwaku.png
Introducing Cara Iwaku, the founder of this legacy!

Thanks to the wonderful and hilarious commentary of the Twitch chat, we know that Cara is a trans sim who loves to skirt the line between feminine and masculine with their style. They're a creative geek that enjoys art and is trying to kickstart their writing career! Of course Cara is also a bit of a classic hipster, so their pretentious opinions and mischievous attitude kind of rub people the wrong way.

ep01-gerard.png
In fact, Cara has already gotten into one fist fight (and lost) with their new neighbor Gerard. (Although that might have something to do with Cara flirting with Gerard's lady house mates.)

We figured this isn't the first time Cara's had a clash of personality issues, either. The whole reason they are now living on an empty lot, broke and homeless is because they were kicked out by their old roommates!

Do we think Cara is going to learn to be a better person as they struggle to build a life for themselves? Hopefully! Because Cara has two adorable cats (Fawn and Hazley) that need a place to live.

ep01-fawnandhazley.png

In our next episode Cara is going to have to work their ass off to get enough money to at least put a room over their head. And maybe even ask one of the cute neighbor girls out on a date?
ep01-georgia.png ep01-kaitlyn.png ep01-tasha.png

Click here for Episode 2!
We started off being real worried about Cara possibly having narcolepsy because no matter what we did, they could not get enough sleep! Even when they were invited over to their neighbor's house, they spent most of the time passing out in the hot tub or sleeping on their couch. Gerard continued to be a total tool, Georgia seems to be super into us, and Tasha basically ignored us. Our cats also had an adorable kitten we named Violet!

However, we did get to ask Kaitlyn over to our place! The intention was to ask her out on a date, but every time we tried to get close to her the cats attacked her. Over and over and over. We ended up going out with Georgia instead to a cool karaoke bar and then night ended with us making public woohoo in a bush.

Click here for Episode 3!
In this episode we had GOALS! We wanted to make enough money to put our toilet into it's own room (we succeeded), get in a little gym time so we can eventually challenge Gerard to a new fight, get to know our coworkers, and take Georgia out on a real date.

While we were out at the bar with our coworkers Cara noticed the super hot Clinton Gunderson, and we figured it MUST be because he looks like the hipster mountain man that Cara wants to be -- minus this weird obsession he has with wanting to become a vampire. He might just be our new best friend.

Our date with Georgia went so well that Georgia is now officially our girlfriend! We also met a vampire... coincidence or fate?

We ended our day with another kitten. Which means we now are on the 3rd generation of cats before we even started the next generation of our actual challenge.

Click here for Episode 4!
We started off trying to take our cats to the vet to get fixed only for all the vets to totally ignore us. Our house is now looking like an actual house with a separate bedroom and fully stocked kitchen, though! Unfortunately we experienced some GAME crashing, but we did at least get to throw a house party where our attempts to hook up Clinton with a hot vampire failed, and our rematch fight with Gerard succeeded! We might even be bros now? This episode ended with another crash and us just goofing off renovating a grandma house.

AND OUR POLL THIS WEEK...
Cara's got the girl, but Cara needs some new best friends. Vote on who we should spend some quality time with below!
CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I feel like they are not going to be this cute on Friday. >:[

WIN_20201020_17_42_22_Pro.jpg

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
And here is a sample of the kind of quality cat content you can expect!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
THIS IS TODAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WE DID IT.

Here is your very first episode 0n my a link it is thiiiis

I will post a poll of on which girl Cara Iwaku should ask out later, and write up some fancy text about what happened. But right now I am tired, so you can watch the video.

We will be doing it again NEXT FRIDAY, SAME TIME. 8D

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
For those who couldn't be there (and don't want to watch the video), a brief recap of events!

Introducing Cara Iwaku, the founder of this legacy!

ep01-caraiwaku.png

Thanks to the wonderful and hilarious commentary of the Twitch chat, we know that Cara is a trans sim who loves to skirt the line between feminine and masculine with their style. They're a creative geek that enjoys art and is trying to kickstart their writing career! Of course Cara is also a bit of a classic hipster, so their pretentious opinions and mischievous attitude kind of rub people the wrong way.

In fact, Cara has already gotten into one fist fight (and lost) with their new neighbor Gerard. (Although that might have something to do with Cara flirting with Gerard's lady house mates.)

ep01-gerard.png

We figured this isn't the first time Cara's had a clash of personality issues, either. The whole reason they are now living on an empty lot, broke and homeless is because they were kicked out by their old roommates!

Do we think Cara is going to learn to be a better person as they struggle to build a life for themselves? Hopefully! Because Cara has two adorable cats (Fawn and Hazley) that need a place to live.

ep01-fawnandhazley.png

In our next episode Cara is going to have to work their ass off to get enough money to at least put a room over their head. And maybe even ask one of the cute neighbor girls out on a date?

YOU CHOOSE, IWAKU!
Who should Cara ask out on a date?

ep01-georgia.png ep01-tasha.png ep01-kaitlyn.png

Join us this friday for our next episode and if you want to see YOUR sims and builds in my game, use the hashtags #simsforowlmom and #buildsforowlmom in the Sims 4 Gallery!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
This is todaaaay!

LuckycoolHawk9

A Dashing Avatar- Pun Intended
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Male
I kind of want enemies to lovers with Cara and Gerard.

• Haha
Reactions: Astaroth and Diana

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
The first post of the thread has been UPDATED with links to everything including YESTERDAY'S STREAM AND THIS WEEK'S POLL.

I have to add in the summary for yesterday, but lets just say CATS ATTACKED THE GIRL WE WERE TRYING TO ASK ON A DATE and things did not go well for Cara. But we have a shack to live in now, so it's not all bad?

For now everyone must vote to see if we get a second chance at asking out Kaitlyn! O:

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
This is TOMORROW! If you need to be distracted for three hours by wholesome fun, drop into twitch! 8D

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
This is todaaaay!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I got distracted yesterday because life, but our thread is updated with a link Episode 3, this week's poll, AND a special challenge for Simmers! 8D

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I finally got the summaries in for the last two episodes.

BUT TODAY IS EPISODE FOUR! Don't forget to vote in the poll! O: I'll see everyone this afternoon!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Yesterday's episode is now linked and our new poll is up! 8D

Diana