Iwaku SHATTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the world broke.... reality is shattered.

That or everyone has their own reality because this is all a shared dream had by patients in a nut house.

Yeah, let's go with that.

*rewrites Grumpy's plot*

>:l I wanna have a dream within the dream, like Inception. One about me actually being a bird. Also, I wasn't sure whether I should've assumed Doctor Surgeon made it into the storage room/kitchen thing or not (didn't Chanter say a kitchen . . . ?) or not so I'll probably end up editing later, but oh well.

well you could interupt him before he has a chance to follow?

*shrugs*

Why are people getting murdered?

Good heavens, people, don't they do barfights in the US or something? It's an excuse to fling chairs and beat the crap of each other, not to start murdering each other left-right-and-centre.

We do. Some end without death(I happen to know a couple of people who go specifically for fighting), but as I understand it, over the last 60 years, people have gotten quicker and quicker to resort to shooting.

o______________o

I'm too fragile to witness such horrors. I'll catch the next scene. >_>

Nightstalker, I'm just about to post. Can you please explain why you are killing people and why the bar is now called The Highway?

Thanks.

The dark world of shattered, where a bartender can't sell watered down pain killers without inviting everyone to suddenly forget discretion and shoot each other randomly, giving fodder to a necromancer who didn't seem to need the servants anyways.

Poor bartender.

You'd think he would have learned the last time this happened :(

Don't be so sarcastic and judgemental, Jack. You'll ruin everyone's fun.

I have no idea why people are being murderfested. o___o

However, Asmo, the bar has always been named The Runaway ever since Vay made his first post. God, it's like you don't know how to read people's posts and know when they affect you.

<_<

I was so caught up in snarking that I typed the actual name of the bar rather than the wrong name that Nightstalker used.

My point still stands. *pushes Ozzie in a puddle*

Let this be a lesson to all of you aspiring bartenders.
Never ask a troublemaker to leave. At its tamest, it will summon disorder and death upon your doorstep.
**Writes down life lessons**

Dammit Ozzie, why'd you have to go and activate Asmodeus' snark mode? Last time this happened it took us three months to get the stains out of the Cbox walls.

It's okay. Jack and Kitti have raided my Snark Cellar.

I suppose we should all be grateful. At least Raiu hasn't posted yet.

You girls are so mean. XD

It's OK GMK, that man's gone, now.

Well damn. All my future aspirations as a bartender have now been wraught with dread.

I'm scared to post.

Like really. Really scared.

You've got nothing to fret about, Panda.

Just stick to the themes, don't do anything overly stupid, and all will be well. Fuck, if the barroom brawl doesn't tickle your fancy feel free to have your character go somewhere else. Rift Town's a reasonably big place; maybe Panda can start in the Market? Or perhaps at the Docks? Just describe the area reasonably well and the rest of us will go with it. That's what collaborative storytelling's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.