3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
Iwaku Secret Santa Banner.jpg
Helloooo and welcome everyone to Iwaku's Secret Santa event!
First, a little information to explain this event to everyone. It isn't an irl gifting exchange secret santa. How this event works is you'll be doing this gift exchange thru roleplay! Your character is going to be partnered up with someone else's character and you will be exchanging the gifts in a 1x1 thread. What do you get out of this event you say? Well besides an awesome trophy for
participating(seriously who doesn't love those), you'll get the chance to connect to new person and have a lot of fun!

How it works
Anyone who'd like to join the event just needs to fill out the form linked below :) You'll have until Nov. 26th @ midnight Pacific Time to get your application in. Once they're all in you will receive a pm Nov. 30th sometime in the evening telling you who your partner is and who will be posting first. Dec. 1st the realm will be open so head on over there and either start your thread or wait for your partner to, depending on who is the starter. Then you just enjoy the roleplay! The realm will close at the end of the month on Dec. 31st, but fret not, if you'd like to continue your 1x1 an announcement will be made telling you who to pm and we will get the thread moved to the 1x1 area for you!

The Scenario
Your character received an invitation one day from non other than Louis Bancroft, one of the richest men alive. Why would he be sending you a letter you ask? Well to invite you to a secret santa exchange at his manor, all expenses paid. Before you knew it the next month you were stepping out of a car onto a luxurious manor and lead straight to your own room and curiously laid upon your bed is a masquerade style mask and an envelope. In the envelope is a note that explains that to retain to mystery of the secret santa exchange everyone must wear their mask while outside of their room. On Christmas night once you find your secret santa partner you are allowed to unmask. Also in the envelope is $100 dollars to be spent on your secret santa partner, along with some information on the person like hobbies, etc. if they chose to provide that information. The night of the party arrives, before leaving your room you find a pin along with a note explaining your partner will have a matching one. With your gift in hand you are strolling into the hall in search of someone with a pin like yours. Once you find them you're allowed to wander anywhere on the grounds to talk and exchange gifts if you like.
6431-gtown.jpg

The rules
1. No smut, keep 1x1s PG-13 please
2. Your account must be at least one month old to participate
3. Fill out form as true to your preferences as possible, this is so you can be paired with someone who best matches them
4. You may enter this event as a duo, so you won't be getting a random partner. All you need to do is comment both your usernames here saying you're entering as a duo and when the realm opens just have one of you start the thread.

The Form
Test google form: Iwaku Secret Santa

Last edited:
AYEEEEEE SECRET SANTA EVENT!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sorrelfur
Count me in, buddies

• Love
....Erm, completely serious question: can I play a space dinosaur from a planet of savage violent predator dinosaur kin, except this particular dinosaur in question is capable of intelligent thought and legible speech (using futuristic technology) and only wants to study the human race for science?

I know that's oddly specific, but I literally just swore to myself the other day I would roleplay that the first chance I get, and well....looks like that chance might be here.
.__.

I love a secret Santa :) Count me in

• Love
@Dusk WHY DO YOU HAHA? DO YOU WANT TO PARTNER WITH A VICIOUS DINOSAUR SCIENTIST? Despite his ability to speak legibly, he still has trouble with social etiquette and sometimes says things that are unintentionally threatening. But he'll assure everybody that he means no harm. Maybe you could buy him a bunch of graphic war films and violent bloody video games so he can relish in death, pain and misery, like he did on his home planet :'D I'm sure he'd love that!

• Haha
Reactions: Sapphire Rose
....Erm, completely serious question: can I play a space dinosaur from a planet of savage violent predator dinosaur kin, except this particular dinosaur in question is capable of intelligent thought and legible speech (using futuristic technology) and only wants to study the human race for science?

I know that's oddly specific, but I literally just swore to myself the other day I would roleplay that the first chance I get, and well....looks like that chance might be here.
.__.
Your character can be whatever you want :) As a fair warning, can't predict how the person you're partnered up with might react so do take that into consideration when doing something super specific. In the form there's a section where you can add some information about your character which will be sent to your rp partner once you're all partnered up :)

I'll sign up!

• Love
R.e6cb2e55944018f73bad4abb75374bce

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm in ✨

• Love
Submitted c:

• Love
I can't remember if I signed up or not so like-
if you got two submissions from me I'm sorry

I can't remember if I signed up or not so like-
if you got two submissions from me I'm sorry
It's okay! I actually just messaged you to ask about it 😂 it's okay though, I forgot stuff all the time myself c:

Little under a week left to join if you're interested!

I debated. I really did. But I decided "hell, why not."

• Love
  • This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: XIII
Aw, I didn't know there was a requirement to be a month old account. Super unfortunate, but maybe next time. I am still curious if there is a reason for the requirement though?

Aw, I didn't know there was a requirement to be a month old account. Super unfortunate, but maybe next time. I am still curious if there is a reason for the requirement though?
With brand new accounts we've noticed the users tend to go inactive. So by having the one month old account requirement showing you've been active the hope is to cut down on the chances of someone being ghosted during the event if that makes sense >~<

With brand new accounts we've noticed the users tend to go inactive. So by having the one month old account requirement showing you've been active the hope is to cut down on the chances of someone being ghosted during the event if that makes sense >~<
That makes a lot of sense actually! Very understandable. Thank you for answering my question. :)

That makes a lot of sense actually! Very understandable. Thank you for answering my question. :)
Glad I could answer it for you! We'll be having this even again next year so you're more than welcome to join when it comes back around c:

Last call for anyone that wants to join the event! C:

• Love
Reactions: XIII