Iwaku Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESSES and I HAD TO!

I live my life pretty much in a constant state of DAYDREAMING and pretending Iwaku is like this cool fantasy kingdom is one of my favorites. 8D

In the fantasy world of IWAKU - who are you and what is your role?

We already know I am the moonlight owl queen. ^o^ I once ran a great kingdom that I had to destroy by my own hands to cure it's people of a vicious brain disease. O____O Now I sit in my castle tower with all my cats and owls minions and use my badass sparkle powers as a pillar to keep the evil brain weasels from infecting Iwaku!

WHO ARE YOU IN FANTASY LAND IWAKU? 8D
I am that mysterious and alluring light you see in the corner of your eye, and by the time you wonder what was that? I am gone, or you've traveled past me without actually seeing. The light, which is me, is the rabbit racing through holes in various forms, and changes, though still remains...Laivindur.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Peter Feels
Who am I in royalty? Not royal but just a crazed lowly traveller with an idea that he's answerable to nobody.

Reactions: Brovo and Gonzo
That random person that pops in everywhere to add in their opinion or thoughts without actually having anything to actually say. Like a noble that only has an honorary role and does nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am the Cake God of this holy land known as "Iwaku" and I'm the one responsible for the amazingness known as cake.
:cake:

That one girl who chases all the cool kids around in an attempt to play, but usually goes by unnoticed while the cool kids sit in their awesome tree and do neat things.

kids_club4.jpg

That one Knight whose literally everywhere, and is constantly making commotions.

Which causes the Knight to gain a lot of friends and popularity.
But at the same time, get's a lot of noise complaints.

The magically augmented town guard who stumbles upon a worldwide conspiracy to control mankind from the shadows, but who's too busy punching prostitutes in the face and dropping ice boxes on everybody's heads in a vain attempt to fit in.

I'm the deluded. I'm seeking salvation through my own writing in my own Secret Garden. Role-playing for me is harmony with my soul and mind :yinyang:
In the meantime in real, the other me is like this : :banghead:

I'd be a serf probably. Just tilling the lands and minding my own until my lands get pillaged, my daughters raped, and me killed.

I would be the Knight who was believed to have been killed in battle, but actually faked his death because he had seen enough death around him. Now lives in a distant village tending the local bar under a false identity.

I'm the small waif-like girl you see on the streets selling flowers, flower-crowns. The youthful-looking Mysterious Waif that's older than she looks and hides some sort of mystical powers while I'm at it and is Really 700 Years Old. And I'm happily married to @Sen. When I'm with her I turn into a Manic Pixie Dream Girl. We will overtake Iwaku with the power of moe.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
When I'm with her I turn into a Manic Pixie Dream Girl. We will overtake Iwaku with the power of moe.
Oi! Don't I get a piece of this world conquering pie too?

Reactions: Hana
I'm the devious! I hang with everyone and anyone but god forbid if you make me work days >:[ Or more than eight hours.

Ooh I would most definitely be a prince.
Just kidding I'd probably end up being a horse.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
In the fantasy world of Iwaku obviously I'm a kimono lady standing in the middle of a flower pond and giving advice to passersby and blessing people with the power of kawaii and moe along with my fellow wife and archangel of love, @Hana. Best life amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.