Iwaku Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a clown. A clown wearing a porcelain mask. I walk around and do silly things to make people happy. No one sees the face underneath. I listen but say nothing, I do tricks to make people smile. It seems to be my lot in life.

Yooo, my title is good for something after all. I'm the ghost queen, and all of the ghosts talk about me like I'm the best thing that ever happened to them, but I turn out to be an apathetic asshole when you actually meet me and I probably want something from you.

This conveniently placed wheel has landed on "Limerick."
Well I was hoping it can turn into an Iwaku musical but I see that wheel is already in good use.

Seriously, though. I'm the Paladin on a Crusade, but he has no idea where he's going.

Actually, no. I'd totally be the asshole general of the mounted forces, probably in the royal army or something.

None can withstand my armies of darkness.

I AM WARLORD!

...I'm the official giver of rainbows.... duh :rainbow:

Reactions: Gonzo
Who would believe a bald dwarf alchemist by the name of Heisendorf would turn some medieval alchemy into something dangerously addictive? The crystal blue curse will wreck havoc upon the Kingdom.

Just As Planned

This conveniently placed wheel has landed on "Limerick."

There once was a dwarf from Iwaku
Who made drugs in methylamine blue
The goods were quite pure
Few could resist their allure
So Heisendorf made bank with his home brew

Wonky rhyming, but it was the best I could do.

There once was a dwarf from Iwaku
Who made drugs in methylamine blue
The goods were quite pure
Few could resist their allure
So Heisendorf made bank with his home brew

Wonky rhyming, but it was the best I could do.
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

O.O
Someone has given me a ball of yarn while I slept?!
*pounces yarn*
Nyaa~ Thank you~
=^.^=

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Probably just another faceless traveler fading in and out of relevancy with no direction and questionable loyalties.

Angry guy with an axe from some godforsaken land. Who crashed upon the shores of Iwaku ready to plunder, only to face plant in the sand, lose his axe and realize his crew all starved to death. Tend to cling to his ideals and wag he makeshift axe at people.

The King's screw up brother who used to be relevant but fell out of favor due to alcohol and apathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.